Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
9768.jpg

:eek:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
You can't rename soldiers individually, but you CAN edit the list of last names the game picks from at random!

Toying with the idea of a Let's Play...

ghaJ24x.png

LundB

Mistakes were made.
More likely than you might think, given that the upcoming DLC opens up the option to make women of conquered lands your concubines.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Many Codexians become heroes of der Vaterland in our desperate stand to keep Ivan from retaking Stalingrad
imZMItitAENcA.jpg

Once the StuGIII got into a flanking position, we managed to massacre Ivan and charge across the corpses of his broken and bloodied men. Shortly afterwards, a T-38 managed to take out our StuG in one hit. War is hell. :(

ifGtTfPsmHO0f.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I know what you mean, I remember that I succeeded, but it was long time ago. Game is harsh, but very well designed. And with the ticking clock it's really great platform game. The evil shadow of Prince in the last level made me restart many times. Probably died 50-60 times. I'll try the sequel to try my patience more.

potatojohn

Arcane
v4zsClv.png

It menaces with spikes.

a7EVonh.png

First world problems. I have so many bionics it's breaking the formatting.

Multi-headed Cow

Damn. potatojohn 's screenshots made me look at your video LP, and your video LP is giving me an urge to try DDA. Shame they don't have NPCs in yet, as simple as Rogue Survivor is one of my favorite things about it is how the NPCs interact with you and the world in general. Adding that to Cataclysm would be awesome.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Ulminati it's only cheating if it has autopilot.

BTW I discovered that the Lander Can IVA actually allows you to see the ground below you (go figure, the window is bulging out of the can a bit). The damn thing is a bit too opaque for my taste but it is perfectly doable to land using it. Well except that it only has a radar altimeter starting from what was it, 3000 meters above surface? Either way not a whole lot of margin for error.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom