Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

DraQ

Arcane
4nY7HCz.jpg
Furries with exposed parts?

:what:

OMG Hepler.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Tough choices in Heroes Chronicles: an item that gives 750 gold per turn, or an item that casts Expert Slow, Curse, Weakness and Misfortune in combat. :roll:

xMp4SkD.jpg

lgXhlpc.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
UA0W6sN.jpg

Visiting the town.

azodMEo.jpg

Livin' On A Prayer.

cFM7MfY.jpg

Talking Bumpkins? What's next, hor...

c87Zd7b.jpg

Hmm, he looks kinda familiar.

WW1Q5dq.jpg

This time we won't put witch in the cauldron.

EhUhILq.jpg

I want to romance a siren.

03yeGRZ.jpg

Visiting the very pale lord of the castle.

8pCc4PC.jpg

Graveyard shift.

And after many adventures, King Graham is no longer single. Valanice is a Preety Queen now.

RLoX041.jpg

Kirtai

Augur
Do you know how do it with a relative shortcut without a bat file?

Yes, you can create shortcut from gzdoom.exe, place it at a desktop, right click > properties and add the arguments to the command line.
That's an absolute shortcut :) There's a way to make relative ones too using "%windir%\system32\cmd.exe /c start" as a prefix.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
yellowcake, what game is this? I remember playing something quite similar (not tis particular game or these particular levels) with the same weapons and probably engine. I can't remember the name, though.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
yellowcake, what game is this? I remember playing something quite similar (not tis particular game or these particular levels) with the same weapons and probably engine. I can't remember the name, though.

Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight (possibly the Mysteries of the Sith expansion)

Fart Master

Savant
I'm sure with the amount of worthless shit the current cataclysm devs are putting into the game there will be some kind of furry convention ingame eventually.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom