Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
yTw2f8Y.jpg

1169988171-Gonna_get_raped_cat.png

n7zijof.jpg

I'm kind of scared to pick any of those options :P

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
torashshiyubokkusu=trashbox like in take the shit in the garbage?

kontakuto=contact

ritaangeeto (I have no idea)

kyanseru=cancel

keep in mind I know little.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
n7zijof.jpg

I'm kind of scared to pick any of those options :P
You're using an outdated version, grab the new 0.4 release, It fixes all those issues and a potential crash after a future boss fight.

Anyway, those are written in katakana, and I can proudly say that I finally spend enough skills points to translate simple things like this:

TORAaSYU BOoKUSU - Obviously "Trash Box" (you can restore deleted itens here - no idea why)
CONTAKUTO - Contact (quest related, only usefull at end game)
RITAAN GEETO - Clearly "Return Gate" (teleport you back to HQ)
KYANSERU - Cancel (I'll let you figure this one out)

Yes, I'm actually serious and this is what it really says.

:desu:

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
RITAAN GEETO - Clearly "Return Gate" (teleport you back to HQ)

Ritan Gate? Litan Gate?

Fuck, I wasn't repeating in my mind the proper sounds for this.
For me the difficulty of this has to do with the way I have to warp the English sounds into the Engrish ones.
I remember being utterly defeated while talking with an English Major in my days of working hostel.
She had learned Engrish and it was far easier to read what she wrote than actually puzzle out the Warp sounds she produced.

It was...it was like
"as if millions of phoneticians suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced"

BaconAndEggs

Augur
Do you know how do it with a relative shortcut without a bat file?

Yes, you can create shortcut from gzdoom.exe, place it at a desktop, right click > properties and add the arguments to the command line.
That's an absolute shortcut :) There's a way to make relative ones too using "%windir%\system32\cmd.exe /c start" as a prefix.

You can also click and drag the level/mod .wad files you want (aside from the main game wad, doom.wad/doom2.wad/etc) into gzdoom.exe if you want to do it the popamole way

zwanzig_zwoelf

24pb43n.png

2zhh2er.png

Bro and me sort of 'composed' custom rules for Raven Shield some years ago.
Lone Wolf, MP_Prison, around 10-20 enemies, random choice of weapons (but no silencers or heartbeat sensors), light armor and night vision always on.
It was way too spooky even after hours of playing Biohazard and Silent Hill. Heck, I remember we shat enough bricks to build a palace. Or a prison.

Cassidy

Arcane
It'll take years before mods fix Europa Universalis IV completely, if that happens, so I might as well stick to the old one for alt history goodness.

Vaarna_Aarne

ogJqrLo.jpg

Bear in mind I have yet to distribute troops and balance this in general. This is still very far from being releasable

t0GUiMg.jpg

To put briefly the changes in the Baltic and Potato:
:
Lithuania: Hitmen for the Hitman God!

Finland: Death to Novgorod! PERKELE PERKELE

Scandinavia: Odin shall lead us into victory. Denmark will be ours!

Norse Order: It is God's Will for Scandinavia and Vinland to be ours! Suffer not the heathen to live!

Novgorod: REMOVE GOLDEN KEBAB kazan we will get you do not forget ww2

Teutonic Order: We have retaken Brandenburg from the Hordes! Now we shall bring the word of God to the Steppes!

Poland: Traitorous Germans! They promised they would return our clay after removing kebab but they lied!

Golden Horde: To Paris! And let's show those city-dwelling Ottomans we are better than them! As long as my heirs don't split this glorious Khanate into tiny pieces once I die, like it happened before.

Khazaria Kazan: The Golden Horde thinks they can beat the best Khan, once Novgorod is conquered they shall see their mistake.

~qwinnCassidy

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
If you want a better namefile for the Finns more in line with the actual ancient names, I can oblige. Also, what's with the pine branch in the flag? A much more appropriate symbol would be a hannunvaakuna, tursaansydän or kannuksenpyörä. It also bears mention that seeing how it appears the Livonian Crusade did not happen, Livland would still be mostly populated by the Livonian people (Latvians arrived after the devastation the Germans caused left plenty of free parking space).

zwanzig_zwoelf

66yjwh.png

This moment is hilarious, yet terrifying.
I should make some HD screenshots of this scene, print them, and put them on my wall for motivational purposes.

sser

Arcane
Developer
2LT77Sf.jpg

Fat ugly wife has to go. Who will help me get rid of this literal baggage?

PP4au9k.jpg

:what:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom