Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Personally my main gripe with MoO3's unfulfilled potential is in diplomacy. Namely, the good old "stop doing those things you're doing" level of explaining what's pissing the AI off.

yellowcake

Arcane
gNB5GEL.png
This is one hell of a moody game. Few days ago I installed it just to see if it would work and the intro floored me. BTW which version have you got? I remember there were censored and uncensored, the difference being the guy's dick being visible in one(?) scene.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'd comment on it but most of us here already played it a long time ago.

I think the consensus is something like "great music, pretty cool game, shame about its flaws".

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
It's a British game, anyway, so that's a good version.

But you should probably play the Amiga version instead- though it doesn't matter too much.

This game had good ads in my old computer game magazines.

Lorica

Educated
:lol:

Looking at the chat box... This is a graphical glitch not a nude mod? So, there are nipples in the base game?

Also, those feet make me all Eugene Onegin.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
It was either PC or Amiga Joker, both German videogame magazines that were published about 1987-1993 or so. I ordered 3 years of old issues about ten years ago and read all the old issues because I dig old stuff, especially computer stuff. That's where I saw the ad.

Basically it was a letter written by a clearly insane person. It may or may not have been written in blood. It had a lot of strange phrases, like "Santa got me a gun."

Could have been excerpts from the diary of a madman- a booklet that came with the game.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Derping around in Kerbal Space Program with the Kerbal Attachement System (KAS) mod. Basically a mod adding winches cables, hooks, electromagnets, and other things you can attach to such.

rksp53.png

Want to get into spess in style? How about landing on the Mun*? The Luxorbiter** is the newest spacecraft from Spess Transportation Corporation that will let you roam the vacuum of spess in absolute comfort!

*Luxorbiter has only enough fuel for a landing, please contact the Friendly Kethane Cartel of Urabia to arrange an on-surface refueling at preferential monopolistic rates.
**Doesn't actually get into orbit by itself, carrier rocket not included. Luxorbiter's Aerospike engine may prove difficult to mount on top of standard rockets.

rksp54.png

You can safely land back on kerbin with just the two standard parachutes handcrafted by little kerbal children in a Kafrican sweat shop even with no fuel! Then you can always call the Friendly Kethane Carthel of Urabia so they send you an Elephant Tanker.

rksp52.png

Just grab the nozzle that the automated tanker will extend once you input your credit card number and the system verifies you're not trying to commit fraud.

rksp55.png

Plug it in.

rksp56.png

Fill her up.

rksp57.png

And get back into spess again! Just don't forget to repack your parachutes!

rksp51.png

If stuck in orbit without fuel don't panic! The elephant tanker can indeed get into spess from the nearest Kethane refinery*!

*only available in low orbit of certain bodies lacking an atmosphere, other than the moons of Jool or Moho. Fuel available and prices vary by body, orbit and the political situation in the desert kingdoms of Urabia.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom