Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Almost done with Arx, one of the best RPGs i've played.

Be00LvV.png

Jb1881I.png

Pty1t0l.png

TlwUt1D.png

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm 31 yo and have the same PC since my childhood but am constantly upgrating him. The oldest things that I have are the monitor and speakers. Almost everything else is new.

The computer of Theseus.

(I can relate, the last time I bought a complete new PC was in 2011, but even then I put the old hard drives from 2004 and 2008 into it... and I still have the 2008 one)

spekkio

Arcane
Resident Evil Revelations 2

3PP71fd.jpg

Moira having big hands confirmed :lol:

yBskr8t.jpg

:yeah:

nSe5SJj.jpg

Ahh, classic Eastern European esthetics :obviously:

XWKpjRP.jpg

A ghost?

FzgPeoI.jpg

CHAR check passed

Ro2Ya3B.jpg

:love:

QP89B1q.jpg

Resident seer in action

6NcXke0.jpg

:rage:

MPno7Fs.jpg

Evil Tower looks damaged. This has "Redfield wuz there" written all over.

NgIiQhy.jpg

Dem mood

2RileQd.jpg

Stalker says hello

wZOMag3.jpg

:potato:

7BWdFpL.jpg

Silent Hill called

Verdict: :5/5:

Last edited:

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
I'm 31 yo and have the same PC since my childhood but am constantly upgrating him. The oldest things that I have are the monitor and speakers. Almost everything else is new.

The computer of Theseus.

(I can relate, the last time I bought a complete new PC was in 2011, but even then I put the old hard drives from 2004 and 2008 into it... and I still have the 2008 one)
Should have reassembled the old computer components in a new case:

shipOfTheseus1.png

shipOfTheseus2.png

Sjukob

Arcane
I initially expected it to have a similar tone to Gothic - dark fantasy prison world, where you would have to find a way to espace or something, beating everyone and everything on your way, taking away their stuff, smoking all the weed, drinking all the booze. These were the impressions I got looking at the escape sequence at the beggining and protagonist acting tough, but my hopes were soon shattered as it was revealed that you were some chosen one cosmic dude sent to that world to save it from great evil, so it's just yet another heroic fantasy, what a missed opportunity. My disappointment was so big that I dropped the game, although I actually liked it, may be I'll come back to it later.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I initially expected it to have a similar tone to Gothic - dark fantasy prison world, where you would have to find a way to espace or something, beating everyone and everything on your way, taking away their stuff, smoking all the weed, drinking all the booze. These were the impressions I got looking at the escape sequence at the beggining and protagonist acting tough, but my hopes were soon shattered as it was revealed that you were some chosen one cosmic dude sent to that world to save it from great evil, so it's just yet another heroic fantasy, what a missed opportunity. My disappointment was so big that I dropped the game, although I actually liked it, may be I'll come back to it later.
Well, it's supposed to be Ultima (Underworld) worship, so it's par for the course that you're the avatar.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter

The computer of Theseus.

Should have reassembled the old computer components in a new case:

shipOfTheseus1.png

shipOfTheseus2.png
homer-simson-the-simpsons.gif

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
and I still have the 2008 one)

Nice. Happen to know how many hours on it?
No, but I guess I can guess.
I've had it since 2008 and use this PC every day for both work and gaming. So it runs about 12 hours per day on average (sometimes more, sometimes less, and when I'm on holiday or business trips I don't use it at all obviously).
60k hours maybe?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom