Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Semiurge

Cipher
Xt2c1FE.jpg

Exploring The Pit of Bzarkh, which is far below the city of Markarth.

No, this is not your daddy's Skyrim.

I bet you're not tough enough for the ultimate Skyrim challenge: completing the whole game with the clown Cicero as your main companion, without going insane or killing the fucker at some point.

Fargus

Arcane
Xt2c1FE.jpg

I bet you're not tough enough for the ultimate Skyrim challenge: completing the whole game with the clown Cicero as your main companion, without going insane or killing the fucker at some point.

He could just cheat and install the mod that turns Cicero into a big titty readhead slut

Semiurge

Cipher
Xt2c1FE.jpg

He could just cheat and install the mod that turns Cicero into a big titty readhead slut

That could still work as a challenge if it talks to itself with Cicero's voice, all the time.

Wait, the mod? You mean there is such a thing?

:what:

Fargus

Arcane
Yeah and it's re-voiced but some thot lmao. WARNING (cringe). But kinda cute too.

Of course it looks like a refugee from a Korean MMO. Even the outfit is generic. Beyond their sharing red hair, what's the point?

Yeah it looks like basic coomer shit, i could make better version with racemenu and some mods easily lol. I'm sure there are replacers though.

The point? Idk making cicero a femoid? You'll have to ask the one who made this mod in the first place.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
he uses scanlines to emulate the original style
No, I don't. I use scanlines because I like how they look against bare ps1 textures. Without them the game feels artificially clean.
uses a mod that increases view distance
That "mod" is an engine reimplementation that strives to fix every single bug in the game and allows it to be played on modern hardware. Increased view distance is just a nice extra.
commit to authenticity fully or don't do it at al
I don't give a shit about authenticity, I make the game look and play how I want it to look and play.
I like scanlines.

Arthandas

Prophet
Xt2c1FE.jpg

The ultimate Skyrim challenge is just playing Skyrim...

Fargus

Arcane
It happens when one is a female protagonist loving simp fucktard that spends all his time screenshotting his skimpy female characters and uploading pics on nexus for endorsements.

spekkio

Arcane
BROs, completed best Biohazard since mothafuckin' 2 5, which ofc is Resident Evil Revelations.

Pros:
  • Most competent mechanics-wise BH/RE game since at least 5, if not 2. Combat, exploration, area design - everything ranges from fine to fucking good.
  • Surprisingly good writing and characters.
  • Graphics still look great, and this was originally a 3DS game.
  • Getting "hidden" items / parts via scanning the environment is a nice twist to the "BH shooter" formula.
  • Same with the gun-tweaking.
  • Basically two games in one. Raid Mode is a "game" in itself.
  • One of few shooters, where "secondary" weapons (grenades) are as important as "primary" ones (guns). Good luck with bosses / tougher Raid maps without proper use of decoy / EMP grenades.
  • Backtracking done right. Hard to believe, but true.
  • DAT ASS.

t4XCkjA.jpg

• DAT other skinny & constantly whiny ASS.

A6YKR0t.jpg
Cons:
  • Ally AI is much worse than in RE5. Sidekicks will often get stuck in geometry, sit around doing nothing instead of shooting at enemies, etc.
  • "Shooting gallery" missions are much worse than the "exploring the maze" missions.
  • Final missions (after the ship) are kinda meh.
  • Main story is fucking bonkers.
  • Raid missions become insane really fast, esp. if you're after the "no damage" achievement.
xAKbjJL.jpg

motorboat.gif

qPjNWLO.jpg

p81o2jD.jpg

What a waste... :cry:

ONdynIY.jpg

P5lsnUM.jpg

TWNTYRB.jpg

Went a little bit overboard with the FOV increase here... :oops:

DrIU3N8.jpg

1st boss arena a scene of a brutal rape :oops:

UMpWJef.jpg

4i0lXi3.jpg

A waste indeed...

NXqLDP3.jpg

C6iDB5B.jpg

Parker telling it how it is.

rmh3Dy8.jpg

"The self-destruct system has been activated!"

:yeah:
wgTnqgx.jpg

8ti0lSq.jpg

:begonethot:

J28Q2jb.jpg
4zu4DtF.jpg

e8h07py.jpg

mHUmlhf.jpg

:incline:
Q1LDvu2.jpg

gS54Wgi.jpg

:yeah:

MuN6jz1.jpg

playitagainsam.gif

seyDe2l.jpg

Parker after ~15 minutes of "partner swapping" :lol:

W1QoGtj.jpg

Timed sections? :roll:

RzHjWth.jpg

7xzMf4Z.jpg

Insane boss battles?

:dance:

u8RBKeB.jpg

wHhdtgN.jpg

Popamole-decline "epilogues"? :roll:
Verdict: :4/5: and last but one good BH/RE game.

Mods?

- 2x bare legs for Jessica (Jarl alert!)
- RERevFix for FOV / shadows adjustment

*Edit:

Moira Burton's BSAA TerraSave hazing:

gSxdCtL.jpg

Claire next morining:

Ty0Husn.jpg

Shhheeeiiiiiit

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom