Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
More monkey business!

A9A751708C9B5DA8F4EC4DF1184C66BF73D8EF93

AE4B060CAF815621D0EBFF07A166527215C28DF1
8501BE1903084DABC6BDC9287ED78492052E7919
8FABF242CE18DEFD09F3B97023E34FC68DC1929B

4D5703F4B65782F7D2E592CFDFF3D26F25A2E6BA

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
Another Sunday, another batch of Fallout TTW screenshots.

Random Vista
8ELxLm7.jpeg

AstQAch.jpeg

DuXCABz.jpeg

68fy09e.jpeg

bwSdX0I.jpeg

Random Adventurer
IpsfvOC.jpeg

Rivet City player home
Pk9ZrN8.jpeg

m9Samz9.jpeg

6tura6l.jpeg

Metro Cars
2ICy3zp.jpeg

pLqoL6j.jpeg

Environmental story telling!

HxnNitW.jpeg

LEANING MECHANICS
pxOb2Sw.jpeg

Multiple Holstered Weapons
PdQoU02.jpeg

We Tarkov now!
MWArdqm.jpeg

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
whydoibother, aren't those screenshots from the unreleased

?

Not my secreenshots, just reposting marketing materials to raise awareness of a new HoMM game being developed.
I promise I am not being paid to do that yet.

I didn't know a man could fall so low as to post screenies of an online only, season pass infested game but here we are.
And you're not paid to boot.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
online only, season pass infested game
mch9h01cenba1.png
mch9h01cenba1.png
Just repeating slogans and proverbs, in what is essentially a ChatGPT bark at something percieved at a glance to be SJW/lib.

watched the whole Q&A here's a summary:
  • game is always online, requires internet connection to play
  • quarterly battle pass (price not yet determined), play ranked multiplayer to unlock town/unit cosmetics, and special spells.
  • Harpy and Medusa units not available (this was part of a long discussion about removing problematic things from homm and modernizing the game)
  • game is actually made primarily for mobile, then ported to PC
  • some talks about consulting some people and making minor lore changes to make the game more enjoyable for everyone
  • morale rework: units no longer have inherent alignment (evil/good), and morale is instead determined by diversity of units in team.
  • they really spent a lot of time talking about competitive play and how balancing and timing things to allow for quick strategic games is important to them

they did also show some of the campaign in progress, in which you play as King Edric (from homm3)
Hero_Edric_small.gif
who, with the help of his Queen Adelaide (also from homm3)
Hero_Adelaide_%28HotA%29.png
, embarks on a campaign to uhh something, but this was in early stages

whydoibother you dumb inbred ass all you had to was read the codex thread instead of attempting to be sanctimonious over a fucking Ubisoft game. :lol:

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
As i said, nobody wants to actually watch an hour long interview.
Codexers are still getting bamboozled.

Arthandas

Prophet
mch9h01cenba1.png
mch9h01cenba1.png
Just repeating slogans and proverbs, in what is essentially a ChatGPT bark at something percieved at a glance to be SJW/lib.

• quarterly battle pass (price not yet determined), play ranked multiplayer to unlock town/unit cosmetics, and special spells.
  • Harpy and Medusa units not available (this was part of a long discussion about removing problematic things from homm and modernizing the game)
  • some talks about consulting some people and making minor lore changes to make the game more enjoyable for everyone
  • morale rework: units no longer have inherent alignment (evil/good), and morale is instead determined by diversity of units in team.
  • they really spent a lot of time talking about competitive play and how balancing and timing things to allow for quick strategic games is important to them

they did also show some of the campaign in progress, in which you play as King Edric (from homm3)
Hero_Edric_small.gif

whydoibother you dumb inbred ass all you had to was read the codex thread instead of attempting to be sanctimonious over a fucking Ubisoft game. :lol:

I watched it, that's why I'm asking what the fuck is he talking about. That list is 100% fake, and anyone reposting it is retarded.
For anyone wanting a real tl:dr

Kev Inkline

(devious)
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's quite simple actually, the idea of this thread is to post screenshots of what you are currently playing, for a shared experience, bragging rights or whatnot. No one's interested in marketing materials in this thread.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
mch9h01cenba1.png
mch9h01cenba1.png

Hero_Edric_small.gif

I watched it, that's why I'm asking what the fuck is he talking about. That list is 100% fake, and anyone reposting it is retarded.
For anyone wanting a real tl:dr

Well shit, whydoibother I owe you an apology

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
How about posting your fucking screenshots in the fucking screenshot thread your fucking fucks ?

Screen_240821_144925.jpg

Try beating this altitude record if you're bored.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
whydoibother, aren't those screenshots from the unreleased

?

Not my secreenshots, just reposting marketing materials to raise awareness of a new HoMM game being developed.
I promise I am not being paid to do that yet.

I didn't know a man could fall so low as to post screenies of an online only, season pass infested game but here we are.
And you're not paid to boot.

Did this info get posted in the tactical HOMM thread? I sure as fuck didn't know this was coming out. UBI+STEAM though... meh!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom