Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

AstroZombie

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin
Spelunky:

Not many games let me use the corpse of my enemies as throwable weapons

i00X39259VweH.jpg

Nor carry an unconscious pug while running from a ghost:

iA3CoF6OP4j6T.jpg

Ready for anything those mines will throw at me(I died shortly after):

iUt1kiYcVbzFo.jpg

zwanzig_zwoelf

The Last Remnant: The Ultimate Butthurt Adventure aka That Game That Has Auto-Levelling And It Is Even Worse Than In Oblivion aka WTF WHY GRINDING DOESNT WORK aka FUCK THIS GAME

TLR%202013-11-28%2010-49-27-09.png

TLR%202013-11-29%2010-00-15-16.png

TLR%202013-11-30%2018-00-59-88.png

Actually, this game has glimpses of ideas that were implemented in The Summoner, which makes it a must-play for me.

Qatesh

Educated
Losing my virginity with Planescape: Torment
Mods added:
- Bigg's Widescreen
- Ghostdog's incredible UI
- Ultimate Fixpack
- Unfinished Business
- Tweak Pack (only the ones raccomended by GOG as listed here)

Mlryxny.jpg

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
n6ia.png

The bizzarre birth of warpig.
Did anyone play Zeno Clash 2? Is it worth playing?
I played a little of it and was appalled by the unresponsiveness of the controls. I remember there being much smoother, much quicker response times to simple commands like "punch" in the original. Maybe avoid.

skacky

3D Realms
Developer
Yes it is. It dethroned Zone of Alienation as the best mod for Shadow of Chernobyl for me.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Infiltrate, BJ! Infiltrate! Like Far Cry up in this bitch.

B76A9CED9942DECA428784E7BFD88FB45C6CD412

"The shots, sir... they seem to come from THE SKY!"

7E20512BB191A192D2A45E648EC5CC5C8C73FEB6

I use sniper rifles in close combat because PC gaming fuck you.

6CDD0C914F81766D63996FB92AB5EA2BAB52AFD0

Peace bitches...

A65CC0AF14079B9A1968847626FBFC332248A6FD

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Dawn of War - Soulstorm
It is very rare for the Imperial Guardsman to display courage in their battles. Lord Governor hoodoo however, felt confident after successfully erecting two heavy weapons team and a slew of turrets atop of their listening post.

01.jpg

As he gave the word to his guardsman to charge onwards, he imagined the glory he is about to reap on the battlefield...
Until the roar of jet engine, followed by a gas discharge interrupted his reverie...

02.jpg

Like plague, the toxin bombs spread quickly amongst his courageous-yet-soon-to-be-dead guardsmen.
Yet Lord General Hoodoo, pressed on, arguing that the Will of the Emprah itself will suffice in keeping his men alive.

03.jpg

It was a beautiful sight - for the Chaos marines who lay in wait.

04.jpg

Wracked in pain, choking gas, bolter fire, hot plasma, butthurt, all those were inflicted at once upon the poor guardsmen.

05.jpg

Morale plummets as the dreaded Hell Talons make their second strafing run as the Commissars failed to maintain order.

06.jpg

Screams followed by moaning and death... and then...

07.jpg

There was silence.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom