Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

AlexOfSpades

Arcane
That game is horrifying. I have finished Amnesia, but i'm never touching I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. I've read the short story and it was disturbing enough.

B7LcXDY.png

My space ninja babe in Warframe

zwanzig_zwoelf

Seems that Roxorowski is going to have sex today. :D

Meanwhile...
31DB1DE2132E09C8900F04E3C0795B23FD73510D

Last edited by a moderator:

ZagorTeNej

Arcane
Age of Decadence (seriously, the game is awesome):

screenshot_012_00000.jpg

Ahh, fresh meat!

screenshot_012_00001.jpg

Carnage.

screenshot_012_00002.jpg

Why, that's some nice looking gear there...

screenshot_012_00003.jpg

Don't worry, I'll put it to good use.

screenshot_018_00015.jpg

screenshot_018_00011.jpg

screenshot_018_00014.jpg

Bloodlust.

screenshot_019_00000.jpg

Some skill checks to give you and your men a better chance of winning.

screenshot_018_00024.jpg

screenshot_018_00027.jpg

AoD has some nice large scale (relatively speaking, for an RPG) battles in it which pits you and a bunch of computer controlled temporary comrades against an enemy group that is similar in number.

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Taking advantage of the Saints Row IV free weekend...

FK7cZL6.jpg

R3CajJY.jpg

czkF0rI.jpg

xLR2k28.jpg

At first I feared the game was broken, but I was happy to find out that this is actually how viruses are represented in the world. It's fucking brilliant.

Sncd3Ia.jpg

bXmv7H5.jpg

3WmvBXX.jpg

Rump!!! :love:

N8Rp36v.jpg

lEA0XSB.jpg

7Sv09bY.jpg

5HrjYga.jpg

treezGF.jpg

16X87TU.jpg

QO9u5Zh.jpg

EOQOwHM.jpg

nYxDUO7.jpg

DKAwi4W.jpg

:cry:

fTtYiIy.png

8aV9bru.png

WXIJq4N.jpg

X2zb40Z.jpg

3xLzvlQ.jpg

Fp10isI.jpg

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Dat place :troll: I played this game when I was a kid (it was the only game installed on my old PC) and I accidentally destroyed that bush near the torch. And there was no way to get up there! So I went a bit further and found a lane beyond the dark passage and there was a sheep. An idea came to my mind: I can get the sheep near the torch, climb it and then I will get the item! (I didn't know what it was and thought it was something very cool, but in truth it wasn't). I've managed to get the sheep through the passage, but I couldn't move it near the torch (you can see on the screenshot that there is something like a threshold). I tried this again and again without any luck and finally slashed the sheep to pieces in frustration.

SoupNazi

Ah, how the games of old pushed us to do crazy things to alleviate for our mistakes (which they allowed us to do back then). So many memories. Nowadays kids would probably turn the game off, delete their pirated copy, and rate it 0/10 on metacritic or something.

zwanzig_zwoelf

:lol:
The fuck is this game?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom