Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

spekkio

Arcane
Realms of the Haunting

gDAN1Th.png

o9LYu4m.png

AMyLS3o.png

W6c7bZo.png

TRwGzmJ.png

1RPdayE.png

:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

49427-2-1388631865.jpg

qlnGfpT.png

175399812roxbury.gif

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Playing some MM VI in gleeful anticipation of tomorrow's release of MM X

i84trjcz.jpg

And yes that's my banal, shit, boring standard party getting raped in a newbie Dungeon :oops:

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I have used my laptop constantly for the past three years. It is almost always on and is my working/gaming rig and has survived a year in the Middle East, my kids dropping it too many times to count, the littlest one pulling out some keys, and just plain overuse. The screen sidings are now loose, as are the USB ports on the right side. The motor went last summer and it still ran despite the repair guy I took it to telling me it wouldn't last. Some weeks ago I left it too close to a floor heater whose presence I didn't know about. Check out the compounded damage:

I_Live01.JPG

I_Live02.JPG

I_Live05.JPG

I_Live06.JPG

I_Live08.JPG

I_Live09.JPG

I_Live10.JPG

Damn thing is still kicking... I should change the name since I don't think anything except wrapping it in a burlap sack and tossing it into a river is going to kill it.

I_Live13.png

Looks like it's going to live long enough for me to finish Prince of Qin and Dark Heart of Uukrul. :love:

5_KNerU2GiRLpEbrV8b82PhWKgm41cwJqNEE504riEc=w800-h500-no

I_Live11.JPG

I_Live12.JPG

catfood

AGAIN
I now know what brand of laptop to buy if I ever want to buy one.

inb4 DeuceTraveller is actually an Acer employee with a mission to promote their products to poor unsuspecting forum goers

DraQ

Arcane
I have used my laptop constantly for the past three years. It is almost always on and is my working/gaming rig and has survived a year in the Middle East, my kids dropping it too many times to count, the littlest one pulling out some keys, and just plain overuse. The screen sidings are now loose, as are the USB ports on the right side. The motor went last summer and it still ran despite the repair guy I took it to telling me it wouldn't last. Some weeks ago I left it too close to a floor heater whose presence I didn't know about. Check out the compounded damage:
I_Live01.JPG

I_Live02.JPG

I_Live05.JPG

I_Live06.JPG

I_Live08.JPG

I_Live09.JPG

I_Live10.JPG
Damn thing is still kicking...
204577-the_nameless_one.jpg

Works too.

Brother came to visit, decided to play the demo of some shitty indie game no one played.

(the demo didn't run on his computer)

1wr4Qb.jpg

"What a god damn clusterfuck" - Gaius

(he's wearing a hoodie because holy shit those helmets give such a huge to-hit penalty that you might as well wear them backwards so it will at least protect your nose)

IkLbHn.jpg

After seeing the above scene develop in several vaguely different manners (we even had to came up with nicknames for the unnamed soldiers - you can see Thor standing on Redhead's corpse, ready to strike at Bronze Armor Guy), he decided to pump his Critical Strike to OVER 9000 5.

oJHLwu.jpg

:deadhorse:

f6kIhv.jpg

Having done his part (which included being hit by several attacks of opportunity on the way out of the throne area), he spends the rest of the fight on the sidelines, cheering for the red guys.

There were a bunch of other screens but Gaben ate them. LOL

edit: also, the tendency of the demo to crash after fights doesn't play well with the tendency of the game to have sequences of battles where you aren't allowed to save in-between)

Last edited:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
screen00045.jpg

procrastinator I know what our next co-op LP will be

screen00006.jpg

screen00081.jpg

screen00067.jpg

screen00042.jpg

screen00034.jpg

screen00027.jpg

screen00031.jpg

If this isn't a Threads of Fate rip-off, I don't know what is. And no, substituting tomatoes for pumpkins doesn't make it any less obvious, Falcom :roll:

screen00060.jpg

^_^

spekkio

Arcane
Realms of the Haunting

LIfqHEl.png

ghostdog brofists this, I guess. :roll:

kdsfRnh.png

10044.jpg

d8eB7oT.png

:dance:

PI4OMRb.png

3hJWgRT.png

icQxZGj.png

:avatard:

Adam uses "Diplomacy"

Bh10Nn1.png

It's super effective!

fSfhpyn.png

JlziiCv.png

:thumbsup:

FQyB62P.png

J2Q1NPf.png

YtYedm2.png

L3zhCnX.png

:mhd:

OrL87TE.png

NIoFOch.png

koz0DLM.png

jFzFwak.png

:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

AiTUwHQ.png

Good ending at last!

:yeah:

bsljqQV.png

:deadhorse:

RNdnE7M.png

:bravo:

Last edited:

spekkio

Arcane
BROS, triplepost. :oops:

Tomb Raider - Underboob

FLoHWsu.jpg

836.gif

iOSF6yY.jpg

wypK1qK.jpg

harold-and-khumar-thumbs-up.gif

Newshit filter off:

xIzwt6M.jpg

Newshit filter on:

7RvaZVK.jpg

:neveraskedforthis:

k7v45l3.jpg

:popamole:

spekkio

Arcane
To bad that it's difficult to totally avoid some form of filtering in PPSSPP.
I tried probably all combinations of Rendering Mode, Rendering Resolution, Texture Filtering and Texture Scaling, and Tactics Ogre's graphics still look deformed (characters sprites and/or fonts).
Bee's shots seem to suffer from similar problems.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Crooked Bee - what game is that?

Popolocrois for PSP, emulated with PPSSPP. A charming little JRPG with nice soundtrack and cute pixel art. It has some rudimentary tactical positioning in combat, but otherwise the gameplay is fairly standard JRPG fare.

To bad that it's difficult to totally avoid some form of filtering in PPSSPP.
I tried probably all combinations of Rendering Mode, Rendering Resolution, Texture Filtering and Texture Scaling, and Tactics Ogre's graphics still look deformed (characters sprites and/or fonts).
Bee's shots seem to suffer from similar problems.

True, I couldn't find the perfect solution either.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom