Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

DraQ

Arcane
2hn71up.jpg
Dafuq is that?
:whatho:

Comte

Keeping an eye out for security while my decker hacks into the matrix at Telestrian Corporate HQ

iNjNlmpOMXWFl.jpg

Cool name

Arcane
Note to self: writing her true name may summon Black Cat.

Hey, don't take me for granted like that!

As it has been passed down from evil witch to evil witch's apprentice since time immemorial the very forbidden Black Summoning of Teh Ghost-Nyan should be realized in the Kpop thread, preferably in the day of a T-Ara comeback (though a few others will do as well). The summoner should be wearing at the very least the sacred sigils of Jiyeon, Hyomin, and Teh Qrincess and sing Roly Poly in Enochian while doing the choreo, too.

:rpgcodex:

Or are you saying Teh Ghost-Nyan is... easy? :cry:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
As it has been passed down from evil witch to evil witch's apprentice since time immemorial the very forbidden Black Summoning of Teh Ghost-Nyan should be realized in the Kpop thread, preferably in the day of a T-Ara comeback (though a few others will do as well). The summoner should be wearing at the very least the sacred sigils of Jiyeon, Hyomin, and Teh Qrincess and sing Roly Poly in Enochian while doing the choreo, too.

I'll keep that in mind!

Or are you saying Teh Ghost-Nyan is... easy? :cry:

Well, I did say "may summon". So no, not really easy ;)

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Damn thing is still kicking... I should change the name since I don't think anything except wrapping it in a burlap sack and tossing it into a river is going to kill it.

I_Live13.png

Looks like it's going to live long enough for me to finish Prince of Qin and Dark Heart of Uukrul. :love:
Name it "Nokia"

DramaticPopcorn

Meh. MK fatalities are boring. It's all decapitation in various ways, I wish there were some cool enviromental finishing moves.

Heresiarch

Prophet
For several reasons I've never played the SSI General games, even though I took great pleasure reading its walkthroughs so many years before. Now I'm playing this and just got to Sea Lion 40. Man I feel so awesome

TKbLJ5o.jpg

ikIM1Km.jpg

Skec41k.jpg

spekkio

Arcane
Tomb Raider - Underworld

Weather effects:

TKr0fE9.jpg

Simple puzzles:

B1DdRZE.jpg

Hitting tranquilized kitty in ass and leg:

L5NQU43.jpg

Chillin' on my ride:

vOW1Y9Y.jpg

Mayan contraptions, still operational:

0GOSaXo.jpg

These skulls are quite big:

m6N5Q2Y.jpg

CFaHXY6.jpg

:fight:

More puzzles:

zHzVBPX.jpg

Compared to previous games, "trap rooms" are a joke (very short):

QYy82kG.jpg

White spiders can't jump:

SGae1oo.jpg

Filthy Mayans created their temples for motorized tourists only - you won't proceed without your bike:

vury0dA.jpg

Odin's cum ahead:

UsLoE6c.jpg

Ejaculation stopped:

xZHRVNh.jpg

Lara finally finds a charger for her sex toys:

Qg4od8z.jpg

i5oWZ2R.jpg

HO965oQ.jpg

:yeah:

Camera is simply horrible. Setting it to a proper position can take fucking ages (invisibru rock above Lara):

iSEVdEL.jpg

This spider decided to haunt Lara even after its death, clipping through the geometry with a loud sound - for 1/2 a minute I had no idea WTF is going on, where these rumbling noises were coming from:

l87Umag.jpg

Lara advices me to play some better game for a change:

EkNFAiR.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom