Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

spekkio

Arcane
To become an elitist, oldgames-praising faggot, you have to first learn WTF you're talking about. Rare concept @ the Dex, I know.

:smug:

On more serious note: why should I play only good/great games? People here play much worse games (Fallout 3) and nobody complains.
Is it the boobs, DeepOcean? Why don't you share your reservations about watching strong (both mentally and physically) wymyn?

:hmmm:

zwanzig_zwoelf

lithtech%202014-02-02%2017-28-16-76.png

andhaira.png

lithtech%202014-02-02%2017-38-43-09.png

lithtech%202014-02-02%2018-02-28-92.png

Holey Crapooley. :lol:

zwanzig_zwoelf

Heh, NOLF 2 is such a delightfully bizarre game.
IF you haven't played it before, you haven't seen the best/worst yet.
But... but this is the first NOLF!
I have the second game installed, but I'll play it when I beat the first one. Judging by a sudden performance drop on the next level after this bossfight - it won't happen anytime soon.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
factor_zps9d14feec.jpg~original

It's a shame it only shows the 12 biggest items. I mean, those are all that you really need to see to effectively adjust things to be more efficient, but seeing everything at once would be cooler.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Having unresolvable bug issues with Freedom Force vanilla (cursor stuck in attack mode, pathfinding completely wonky), so I skipped ahead to FFvtTR.
uarJWO0.jpg

7hV7GJs.jpg

wMCdJGg.jpg

3mHnLdJ.jpg

PCa4Frd.jpg

30r6N2B.jpg

IcQodMx.jpg

0mQuGX1.jpg

HOr87qJ.jpg

8wh8XEO.jpg

EujPPCo.jpg

3hiTezY.jpg

33mVXet.jpg

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
View attachment 3182

:lol:

I love these early 3D games
King Quest 8... how I hate this game.

Is not really THAT BAD, it's even impressive in some points, but how did King Quest devolve into this? Most memmorale momment was finding a mirror that tells you about your future and the fate of the world... to what the brain dead protagonist replies in awe: THIS MIRROR MUST BE MAGICAL!!!111

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom