Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Comte

Playing the Road to Kiev scenario for War in the East

My plans for Army Group South. I want to push my Panzers toward Kiev and ignore the large Soviet force at Lvov I will leave them for the infantry of 17th Army to mop up.

iGAq9IKdS5SFT.png

I managed to destroy 1,129 Soviet planes in the initial surprise attack on their airbases.

ibqDOvu2UBgwz4.png

General Von Kleist's 1st Panzer Group will be pushing towards Kiev

iEzSVcJFBEGym.png

1st Panzer group pushed to Rovno in the first week. Only about 200 miles of fighting until we reach Kiev our main objective for this scenario.

iWS5pFKYFGd2j.png

DeepOcean

Arcane
IRK0ztI.jpg

My god, im replaying this and can't believe how good this game is after playing some of the new shit. Look how the level is spacious, look how small and elegant the UI is but gives all the information you need, look how the gun doesn't cover up 3/4 of the screen like today shit. The movement feels so good, fast and weighty, the gunplay is awesome also.

Jedi Knight is one of the best fpses ever.
Jedi Knight...:love: This game was a surprise to me, the levels are huge and complex, full of puzzles and with intricate design. The shooting was fun as hell, so fun that I just used lightsaber on bosses (the only crappy part of the game). Lucas Arts, what had you done? Playing this game then looking at CoD... man, I need to drink.

Divinity: Original Sin
IRK0ztI.jpg

My god, im replaying this and can't believe how good this game is after playing some of the new shit. Look how the level is spacious, look how small and elegant the UI is but gives all the information you need, look how the gun doesn't cover up 3/4 of the screen like today shit. The movement feels so good, fast and weighty, the gunplay is awesome also.

Jedi Knight is one of the best fpses ever.

I loved JK2. It had great fan support with many fan missions available for download. Also, MOTS...

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
DUMP TIME!!!!!!

Resident Evil 4 and the case of the HD textures
2FE4GqE.jpg

4apYKH3.jpg

zNSKhAH.jpg

8lwnOoz.jpg

YOIANNI.jpg

D4RK (the 4 is an O)
rdQvenE.jpg

NXeHscl.jpg

Operation: Matriarchy
TIsiHKl.jpg

kBussMM.jpg

iT3fTbM.jpg

fS12crK.jpg

GTMn5cX.jpg

Knock-knock
AsU2xYu.jpg

2QZLX9u.jpg

5Ja9GSO.jpg

R8GYvr1.jpg

cOK3RkS.jpg

lgF6Ca8.jpg

Max Payne 3
bqGK6Bn.jpg

fAb6kCH.jpg

1593: KGB Unleashed (or Phobos 1953, if you want a title that isn't fucking retarded)
AVUza5s.png

t4nAMWr.png

8pcTtTV.png

Titanfall Beta
5sVcIGs.jpg

1a7QPcP.jpg

Return to Castle Wolfenstein
7Q5hkbl.png

qCMNnHL.png

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Didn't know about Operation Matriarchy. Excellent plot.

In the 24th century mankind has formed itself into the Federation of Earth, and has colonized several other planets. However, around 2350 a mysterious virus ravages the colony planet of Velia, targeting only the females within the population. They are transformed into brutal killing-machines, while the males are enslaved for use as sustenance or as subjects for genetic experiments. Having now evolved into an aggressive hive mind, the Velians turn on the Federation, instigating a brutal war.

The game begins seven years into the conflict, when the player character, Senior Sergeant Paul Armstrong of the Federation, finds himself forced to take on the Velians when they attack his ship.

:roguey:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Operation Matriarchy? That plot remind me something...
You know the game called Two Worlds? From the Reality Pump devs.
IIRC the original plot was about war between two planets/worlds - one populated with men and other with women.
Our main character was secret agent to infiltrate the enemy and stop the conflict.

So they change something like that into generic fantasy cRPG in TPP.

EDIT
GamersGate? I got Borderzone from them, wonder if it's good.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
okYsbtz.jpg

slojz3S.jpg

9a1DBls.jpg

Q7vBseY.jpg

1O7xIzo.jpg

md2T7Ns.jpg

j1dVfd6.jpg

PROTEUS

Somewhat liked it. Wish if there's more things to discover, more dynamics or some lore. Oh well.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Fake Edit : Is the game itself any fun? I think a few codexers actually said it was p.cool.
I enjoyed the singleplayer campaign on hard difficulty. The plot is shit though.
Also, it's possible to disable the bloom (at least most of it), but graphically the game is fucking borked. Sometimes it's beautiful, sometimes it's fucking atrocious.

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Syndicate: Have you come seeking the light?
Q6tyxyo.jpg

PhGJwFL.jpg

HqYpHdc.jpg

SK9HVBH.jpg

odCXU8c.jpg

o0JPNC7.jpg

GZhhad6.jpg

aA7hOuX.jpg

JCnLe2k.jpg

IzhUDyd.jpg

n0DrYkh.jpg

8GM2T0U.jpg

zHQEr0X.jpg

hBrORhl.jpg

JdOMWFV.jpg

nqdqJ2y.jpg

quZlMNp.jpg

dcHLadV.jpg

MZf2EEa.jpg

kzfUV5V.jpg

cGNby5F.jpg

bVniFtJ.jpg

oXkRgkz.jpg

mHaOgYs.jpg

ZCEwjca.jpg

j76LIyy.jpg

Rc5oph0.jpg

tby6eAy.png

6tB9AKY.png
:what:
Holy fuck!

Fake Edit : Is the game itself any fun? I think a few codexers actually said it was p.cool.
Just wait till I post the video of a certain bug I recorded. I won't reveal anything, but I'll say that the game just wants to die instead of bear its pain.

It's not very fun. Better gunplay than something like Call of Duty 4, but that's not saying much. There's also a fuckton of unskippable stuff that made replaying it especially tedious.

Divinity: Original Sin
Moar realthief4

No honor among thieves:

hi0l0qz.jpg

Mission 2

EIK7Zjc.jpg

HeAtlZ4.jpg

TWIjMBH.jpg

KJaig5K.jpg

m5Iv1KU.jpg

YWCLWWu.jpg

Mission 3
2xYdmNA.jpg

Lovely woods

9BB25rl.jpg

oNXuXl2.jpg

Secret room

qpfzMcT.jpg

K3rWd4x.jpg

Ambush?

Requiem:

eLQA1db.jpg

sA1NiPf.jpg

I9UaDyt.jpg

IZa99Rv.jpg

JS5E6Rn.jpg

EnqhM5i.jpg

Amazing scene, a funaral service for Father Hanno...

Oc3Z5eq.jpg

Grocer's widow

9L0PtYn.jpg

beutiful song...

jHJ1NhK.jpg

cF4sl8y.jpg

zKbs6df.jpg

Great new gameplay mechanic: You have to loot the fire crown to kill these haunts...

05TNmQp.jpg

The tower of set?

SiZMgn9.jpg

jmjBpDa.jpg

These guys are invisible in shadows, just like you.

X5FYhmv.jpg

Thriller night

EjJzgnb.jpg

7hqJeb3.jpg

YKOrYbX.jpg

This level is huge, and it starts as a city mission and turn's into a tomb raiding mission like the bonehoard. I was afraid TDM wouldn't be able to handle such hugeness...

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
Assassin's Creed Liberation: The Final Cut

It's not just the worst AC game - it's simply one of the worst video games I've ever played. Boredom and that "I want to see this trainwreck to the end" feeling are the only reasons why I even bothered.

A-A-Arcania?

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

It's not just the worst AC game - it's simply one of the worst video games I've ever played. Boredom and that "I want to see this trainwreck to the end" feeling are the only reasons why I even bothered.

A-A-Arcania?

That game was so bad I forgot about having played it. :)

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2

A-A-Arcania?

That game was so bad I forgot about having played it. :)

That is a relief, for a minute I thought that Bee broke.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom