Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Turjan

Arcane
So... why are spoiling shit, douchebag?

What spoiler?

Notice:We’re sorry to inform you that we are unable to deliver your pre-ordered version of South Park: The Stick of Truth on March 6th as initially planned. The German and Austrian version of South Park: The Stick of Truth contains an unconstitutional symbol which means that we are unfortunately not able to release the game on the German and Austrian market at this time. This concerns all versions/platforms of the game. There is no need to amend or cancel your pre-order. A new release date of South Park: The Stick of Truth for the German and Austrian market will be announced shortly, and we will ensure that your order is delivered to coincide with this new date.

We are extremely sorry for the additional waiting time, and thank you for your understanding.
Low Violence:Low Violence Version
:rage:

Turjan

Arcane
Can you still sport the little funny square moustache in Germany or is that illegal too?

No idea. I don't have any masochistic tendencies.

Regarding the game, I have other fears, like nobody blows up, or you are not allowed to kill the fetus, or other stupidities. Let's wait for the giant douchebag act and evaluate then. I guess I'll wait and buy the game when I'm in the States the next time.

Gord

Arcane
Can you still sport the little funny square moustache in Germany or is that illegal too?

I remember some story by an journalist who tried it out of curiosity (or maybe because his editor had told him).
The article was relatively boring though. Nothing much seemed to happen except for him becoming slightly paranoid.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I remember some story by an journalist who tried it out of curiosity (or maybe because his editor had told him).
The article was relatively boring though. Nothing much seemed to happen except for him becoming slightly paranoid.

He was mostly like "oh no people are looking at me funny and some people who look like nazis smile at me like I'm their friend, this was a bad idea".

Turjan

Arcane
He was mostly like "oh no people are looking at me funny and some people who look like nazis smile at me like I'm their friend, this was a bad idea".

That's why I wrote I don't have any masochistic tendencies. I want people to wait with judging me for a douchebag until I open my mouth.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Gentlemen and Ladies-who-were-formerly-gentlemen, I give to you: Ar Tonelico 2

iyzOz2P.jpg

auQn05M.jpg

ODebmkp.jpg

jw6uS5a.jpg

hQuSjSi.jpg

Z3ArAVe.jpg

:desu:

This is unmodified. The girls need to recieve the Diquility about once a month or else they die young due to their design. I swear I'm not making this up!

Last edited:

Kitako

Arcane
More Shadowrun: Dragonfall.

zM0UbCu.png

mXUypxp.png

OsNYgN4.png

jhQVyZJ.png

I actually died in the last run (on very hard), doing many errors on the level before the last fight. Arrived there with few medkits and both my main character droids out (full rigger). It wasn't pretty.

WARNING: The next screenshots show endgame plot twist spoilers.

wZzq661.png

bsi0Tiz.png

vlInKdk.png

80Maxwell08

Arcane
This is unmodified. The girls need to recieve the Diquility about once a month or else they die young due to their design. I swear I'm not making this up!
Yep that scene is in every game in the series. Also the one on PS3 comes with a picture of the girl being nice and sweaty.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Parasite Eve!

:love:
Sis bugged me to play it for years. For now I'm impressed.
I really enjoyed the 'opera' piece in the beginning. Reminds me of how much times I was killed in The Last Express just because I didn't want to leave the concert.

zwanzig_zwoelf

i should try parasite eve... i always pussy out when i try to play it.
I was tempted to drop it due to the unskippable intro I had to watch every time I restarted it to check the new settings.
Managed to dodge the bullet by using save states.

"Don't scare me, I have a gun"

-

State of Derpay.

It does look like a PS2 game, yes. No, it's not this ugly, I brightened the screenshots so it's not like my "Skyrim at night" blackhole pics all over again.

pyvoIT.jpg

Sounds fair.

KKVQPc.jpg

It begins.

GxjtTW.jpg

Scouting nearby places for resources.

vkwlgf.jpg

Back off, I don't like you in that way.

PXDJjL.jpg

Nigga be lootin'

84xCRG.jpg

Wonder how much of that map will be relevant to gameplay.

5lDB0Z.jpg

That one on the right looks drunk.

IPxGQn.jpg

Poppin' moles, savin' damsels

PB7lxS.jpg

Wait, it's not a damsel, it's a soldier. Neat.

hp0EWW.jpg

I can now play as her.

JKY3og.jpg

Well, obviously we have a rapist in Lincoln Park...

TJm6Qr.jpg

He's climbin' in yo windows, he's snatchin' yo people up, tryin' to rape 'em.

fR2KaS.jpg

So y'all need to hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cause they rapin' everybody out here.

Mbeqrb.jpg

The guys who told us to scout the neighborhood got massacred while we were out saving the soldier lady. Notice the boarded up windows? I did that, before going out. Took me a little while but I feared that something like this would happen eventually. Since they're all intact, I presume someone opened the front door for the zombies to walk in. But I'm willing to ignore that for the sake of TEH NARRATIVE

MqcTpn.jpg

One of them wasn't quite dead though, and bit my buddy a few times. I was on the other side of the room so first I tried to shoot the zombie, but only melee would work. Soldier lady just stood there despite being right next to them and being skilled enough to help. Women :roll:

EUraja.jpg

nin-nin~

qxC44F.jpg

The dead guy had a radio, we talk to the person on the other end and they seem welcoming enough. They won't let someone who is near turning point inside, though. I like that, they're cautious. Maybe they'll last longer than the previous group.

yeah, right

egLjPI.jpg

A broken bridge! The nemesis of all player characters! Now we have to turn back and go through a series of contrived sidequests to repair it and...

IkYr8c.jpg

...nevermind.

g7aXgM.jpg

Don't use the Z-word, man.

Ya4KCS.jpg

How about we call them Goddites?

cfxNfI.jpg

VEHICLE GET

dmTD4z.jpg

Nooooooo, Cleve's guns :(

And yes, I tried going back to search for the weapons, didn't find anything.

QxOZng.jpg

Cars in good condition are marked on the map. I can go back for them later. But since they are in the middle of nowhere, that's unlikely to ever happen.

4GTtLC.jpg

We reach the compound. Their leader didn't seem too happy about our presence, but they take care of Ed's wounds anyway.

The silly white girl is waiting in a corner, signaling us. She wants the chocolate.

yKAgo0.jpg

Ah...she wants to talk about Ed. Fucking Ed, a cockblocker to the bitter end.

b3v0sz.jpg

FGa8Mr.jpg

1e4dF8.jpg

oCmwoS.jpg

81oAlV.jpg

n3cL5V.jpg

...c'mon me, that was a bit harsh, but understandable. They can't afford to have a Goddite run amok inside the compound, can they?

xpL9Ib.jpg

yWfRAG.jpg

sYTyEi.jpg

6fr0n5.jpg

I'm not really sure how having a place to stay would matter Ed begins to turn, but we volunteer to look for some antibiotics anyway.

cubeupload
[URL='http://[/spoiler]']
[/URL]
http://cubeupload.com
http://cubeupload.com

Last edited:

anus_pounder

Arcane
"Don't scare me, I have a gun"

-

State of Derpay.

It does look like a PS2 game, yes. No, it's not this ugly, I brightened the screenshots so it's not like my "Skyrim at night" blackhole pics all over again.

pyvoIT.jpg

Sounds fair.

KKVQPc.jpg

It begins.

GxjtTW.jpg

Scouting nearby places for resources.

vkwlgf.jpg

Back off, I don't like you in that way.

PXDJjL.jpg

Nigga be lootin'

84xCRG.jpg

Wonder how much of that map will be relevant to gameplay.

5lDB0Z.jpg

That one on the right looks drunk.

IPxGQn.jpg

Poppin' moles, savin' damsels

PB7lxS.jpg

Wait, it's not a damsel, it's a soldier. Neat.

hp0EWW.jpg

I can now play as her.

JKY3og.jpg

Well, obviously we have a rapist in Lincoln Park...

TJm6Qr.jpg

He's climbin' in yo windows, he's snatchin' yo people up, tryin' to rape 'em.

fR2KaS.jpg

So y'all need to hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cause they rapin' everybody out here.

Mbeqrb.jpg

The guys who told us to scout the neighborhood got massacred while we were out saving the soldier lady. Notice the boarded up windows? I did that, before going out. Took me a little while but I feared that something like this would happen eventually. Since they're all intact, I presume someone opened the front door for the zombies to walk in. But I'm willing to ignore that for the sake of TEH NARRATIVE

MqcTpn.jpg

One of them wasn't quite dead though, and bit my buddy a few times. I was on the other side of the room so first I tried to shoot the zombie, but only melee would work. Soldier lady just stood there despite being right next to them and being skilled enough to help. Women :roll:

EUraja.jpg

nin-nin~

qxC44F.jpg

The dead guy had a radio, we talk to the person on the other end and they seem welcoming enough. They won't let someone who is near turning point inside, though. I like that, they're cautious. Maybe they'll last longer than the previous group.

yeah, right

egLjPI.jpg

A broken bridge! The nemesis of all player characters! Now we have to turn back and go through a series of contrived sidequests to repair it and...

IkYr8c.jpg

...nevermind.

g7aXgM.jpg

Don't use the Z-word, man.

Ya4KCS.jpg

How about we call them Goddites?

cfxNfI.jpg

VEHICLE GET

dmTD4z.jpg

Nooooooo, Cleve's guns :(

And yes, I tried going back to search for the weapons, didn't find anything.

QxOZng.jpg

Cars in good condition are marked on the map. I can go back for them later. But since they are in the middle of nowhere, that's unlikely to ever happen.

4GTtLC.jpg

We reach the compound. Their leader didn't seem too happy about our presence, but they take care of Ed's wounds anyway.

The silly white girl is waiting in a corner, signaling us. She wants the chocolate.

yKAgo0.jpg

Ah...she wants to talk about Ed. Fucking Ed, a cockblocker to the bitter end.

b3v0sz.jpg

FGa8Mr.jpg

1e4dF8.jpg

oCmwoS.jpg

81oAlV.jpg

n3cL5V.jpg

...c'mon me, that was a bit harsh, but understandable. They can't afford to have a Goddite run amok inside the compound, can they?

xpL9Ib.jpg

yWfRAG.jpg

sYTyEi.jpg

6fr0n5.jpg

I'm not really sure how having a place to stay would matter Ed begins to turn, but we volunteer to look for some antibiotics anyway.

cubeupload

So what do you think of SoD? I have uhh...49 hours on it, so...

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
I enjoyed it too, but got bored before I finished my playthrough (just before the last mission, I believe). It was a fun take on a singleplayer survival game.

It's alright so far. Combat is super easy (just keep swinging and zombos can't get near you) but it seems too early to judge.

Are weapons breakable? I've gotten them "damaged" so I throw them away in favor of new ones, and I'm always carrying another on the inventory just in case.

Coyote

Arcane
This game has it all.

Art

b28pwFP.jpg

yBy5amI.jpg

Drama

OKYjlBl.jpg

9x5NN3q.jpg

Politics

P8yJyQc.jpg

AESo9uV.jpg

Romance

oNkGkqB.jpg

hZ86L5G.jpg

10/10. The Citizen Kane of gaming. True proof that games can be art.

P.S. Hotline Bullworth:

YoH3QEP.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom