Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Melan

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. I helped put crap in Monomyth
A few images from William Steele2: Home Again, a recently released rooftop mission for The Dark Mod.

ws2_homeagain_2014-02-16_150456_zps23c92925.jpg

ws2_homeagain_2014-02-16_154404_zpse5cc2981.jpg

ws2_homeagain_2014-02-27_212751_zps5e99db89.jpg
...and William Steele3: Cleighmoor:
ws3_cleighmoor_2014-03-02_162218_zpsbcab6298.jpg

ws3_cleighmoor_2014-03-02_163802_zps427efc9c.jpg

Echo Mirage

Arcane
Thiaf: The :decline:project.

y8g9uuF.jpg

:retarded:

frgVqsl.jpg

Granny Rags is angry that Garrett won't drink his tea.

oxUIAVi.jpg

827YnW0.jpg

Devs so cheap they used a stock image.

GUmtIui.jpg

aRHbx46.jpg

:negative:

az27rrX.jpg

What could have been :mad:

bymIrR8.jpg

:mhd:

20Qmn3v.jpg

LqNxvNg.jpg

yKaAV0m.jpg

:pete:

bgqyv5n.jpg

i9V7g5F.jpg

Erin's Emo powers in full swing.

Warning. 13 pics of stupidity and :butthurt:

Last edited:

spekkio

Arcane
What the fuck? :lol: Is that Unrealistic Engine 3 again? Plastic (models, surfaces) is indeed fantastic...

:hero:

Gord

Arcane
Thiaf: The :decline:project.
*pics*

Some of the pics don't look so bad, I guess some of the designers/artists did have some good ideas.
Makes me wonder what they could have done, had the leads actually known how to make a real Thief game.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
eeJvlbA.jpg

:neveraskedforthis:

rbZk0dZ.jpg

ycoEw4X.jpg

7nWeJHp.jpg

qp8UZAr.jpg

:lol:

Hpswlx3.jpg

:yeah:

ZMDxrJI.jpg

Oh, really ?

2FXKr4F.jpg

Punch, meet the bartender.

03HrqhU.jpg

Disco Inferno

S31Q6M1.jpg

KPisypq.jpg

abivN1N.jpg

TVVVEUS.jpg

Adam - Codenam 47

X9uYtti.jpg

Emotional collar grabbing

fbQb37Y.jpg

Codex trolls wet dream

zRVD5Pm.jpg

Dat privilege

zabkf5K.jpg

Next-gen cover shooter where you can take cover with you, be invincible and feel awesome:dance:

2T3ehVM.jpg

yu9MXjo.jpg

Qwuinn is everywhere!

6ikdx3r.jpg

SQRIdEM.jpg

That guy reminds me of Michael Dudikoff, apart from age.

GLNlOjI.jpg

Don't fight with progress.

vvJvTVo.jpg

Looks like Adam fall into rabbit's hole

pi88tbd.jpg

BoITvRB.jpg

oOEpL7G.jpg

How ironic indeed...

sKoZREZ.jpg

It's nothing personal, just want to see if I can see the button awesome endings

CWWmqgM.jpg

Yes, you can !

skacky

3D Realms
Developer
re: Thiaf
That Keeper compound could have been so much better: add rope arrows that can actually stick to all soft surfaces, make the puzzle a bit harder and most and foremost, let the player explore the caves. Voilà, you get a fun level.

Melan

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. I helped put crap in Monomyth
That can't go, though, because modern game designers are all about the cinematic experience. What this practically means is that they are petty control freaks, but that has never stopped them since stupid, lazy people love being directed. I've been watching an episode in a Thief 4 playthrough, and it is clear the mouthbreather doing the commentary would become confused and angry if someone took his quest compass for five minutes and stuck him in an environment that wasn't carefully engineered to funnel him step-by step.

DraQ

Arcane
That can't go, though, because modern game designers are all about the cinematic experience. What this practically means is that they are petty control freaks, but that has never stopped them since stupid, lazy people love being directed. I've been watching an episode in a Thief 4 playthrough, and it is clear the mouthbreather doing the commentary would become confused and angry if someone took his quest compass for five minutes and stuck him in an environment that wasn't carefully engineered to funnel him step-by step.
Everything is shit.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Alright, first Russkies, now Crooked Bee.
Getting this game, like, now.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I like how you hear a crowd yelling about the hanging, then it pans down and it's 3 whole people. Also, as soon as it's over they just shut up and walk away quietly. I wish immersion-lovers would actually ask for real immersion instead of fake immersion.

zwanzig_zwoelf

So... why are spoiling shit, douchebag?
Spoilering with these screenshots? Nah, it's not even a glimpse.

Here is a real spoiler: in the end Clyde betrays you, you will have a sex scene with Kenny, and also the game ends with a QTE battle with Cartman.
Enjoy your game now, fucker.

Psquit

Arcane
Fuck You guys i'm going home

Kinda dissapoint that they parody popular "RPGS" but they didnt add any romance at all...

Last edited:

zwanzig_zwoelf

Fuck You guys i'm going home

Kinda dissapoint that they parody popular "RPGS" but they didnt add any romance at all...
Bitches gonna bitch, try this: AA XX YY BB XX YY BB START

EDIT: Wait, what, Randy's assrape doesn't count as 'romance' scene?

Psquit

Arcane
Game was to easy. The whole thing felt like a nostalgia trip... nice but 60 bucks for a south park interactive episode i think is a lot considering that replay value is low...
i dont give a fuck anyways... yarrr

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I always felt that $60 was too much for this game, no matter the circumstances and/or content.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom