Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
lSMR4SU.jpg

And so it begins!

Will I stick with it for longer than 30 minutes this time?

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Thought my game was broken cause it would hang for 3 seconds every time I tried to aim down sight, reloading and stuff didn't work.

Turned out I accidentally set my right mouse to take a screenshot in fraps.

Woo.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
With day1 DLC - dating with ecologists - Protest Song. Sponsored by Starbucks and European Union.

balmorar

Arcane
Queued Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy Edgy
Tree Simulator 2013 Treeloaded
Now I'm thinking about tree simulator game concept. Maybe something about managing direction of branch growth to get more sunlight for yourself and less for competition?
There's much potential in the genre but the developer obviously went for some quick cash and lulz. If it had at least Crysis like graphics, some growing tree system and animals running, flying around then it would be a decent chillout type game.

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Social Justice Warriors
98bceic.png

xD9vP4g.png

EbK756J.png

Z7Ax16e.png

Yopufpe.png

7ILCur7.png

8CHH3wg.png

67E6YjH.png

kD4MgM9.png

Zmf1r2B.png

rz9zlBq.png

ANeqsta.png

zYbyVxM.png

90YSWLS.png

OUqPg5C.png

8RI8hxN.png

dmYejTP.png

DwKMkcm.png

SmjKmP8.png

ltlFiko.png

aimXR7Y.png

s1F026E.png

o7rPOnb.png

zkE1D5a.png

ZJMFWRf.png

11Duigu.png

r8OdyAQ.png

QMNnqeh.png

puSHdWH.png

JTAfPiC.png

TIJRotM.png

Then he called me a fascist or something, and I died and went back to the main screen before I could take a screenshot.
jBGoHpc.png

A user named cat

An easy way to ruin Morrowind's whole mysterious atmosphere is by pushing the fog distance out especially with graphics extender. That just kills it and looks terrible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom