Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
oFQhH06.jpg

f5Uosy2.jpg
h77308EC6

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
No, the roll option wasn't selected. When you mouse over an option, the description text changes to what you will attempt to do.

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
Cysis super quicky
SjsKhSb.jpg

uCIRZZb.jpg

pictured: North Koreans having assumed control
W0NPKoW.jpg

ohhh
IC6WYVE.jpg

uhhh
5Xpk33z.jpg

AHHH
GFvDAog.jpg

i guess you don't need to be hanged for that to happen, hm.

Last edited:

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
They don't get blown up by all sorts of ordnance going off. Besides, that's a living one. Whom you can prod and waterboard research for more juicy intel.

Never played Enemy Unknown I'd gather?

circ

Arcane
HAVOK in action

dPrs16Q.jpg

Trailers for sale or rent
Rooms to let fifty cents.
No phone, no pool, no pets
I ain't got no cigarettes
Ah but two hours of pushin broom
Buys an eight by twelve four-bit room
I'm a man of means by no means
King of the road.

XiARCwX.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
spekkio
There were incoming androns with plasma cannons, and I didn't want them accidentally blowing up my prisoner. So I needed to move the body.

spekkio

Arcane
trash said:
Whom you can prod and waterboard research for more juicy intel.
Never played Enemy Unknown I'd gather?
Never played Xenonauts, I'd gather? All alive / dead enemies are gathered automatically at the end of the mission. AFAIR it was the same in UFO... :roll:
I love have everybody at the Dex tries to be as smug as possible about playing old games. "HERP DERP you haven't played it? OMG, newb!". Of course I've played both X-Coms AND Xenonauts, thank you very much for your concern.

:rpgcodex:

Of course, yours and Ulms point of trying to keep unconscious enemies safe from harm stands. In my case those are the last enemies I attack, so I don't have to worry about killing them accidentaly - hence my surprise / question.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
spekkio
The first praetor I tried to capture got blown up by an over eager sebilian with a plasma cannon before I had even tried to stun it. I decided not to take any chances this time. I burst into the room, threw 5 EMP grenades. Then my maxed-out TU commander sprinted in, scooped him up and ran for cover. :P

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
The first praetor I tried to capture got blown up by an over eager sebilian with a plasma cannon before I had even tried to stun it. I decided not to take any chances this time. I burst into the room, threw 5 EMP grenades. Then my maxed-out TU commander sprinted in, scooped him up and ran for cover. :P

All this because the commander wanted a waifu to call his own. ;-)

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Notice a pattern in the beginning :troll:.
Massive Wraithverge raep?

Yep. I was really tired of the kill rooms and instead of using other tools of destruction I just stormed enemies with this uber weapon. In the vanilla Hexen you would found all the pieces after a long time, considering the whole game. In expansion it was fairly easy, and the amount of mana was just asking to do it.

DraQ

Arcane

Yep. I was really tired of the kill rooms and instead of using other tools of destruction I just stormed enemies with this uber weapon. In the vanilla Hexen you would found all the pieces after a long time, considering the whole game. In expansion it was fairly easy, and the amount of mana was just asking to do it.
It was your fresh playthrough of HeXen, wasn't it?

Now onwards to HeXen II.

spekkio

Arcane
Xenonauts - The Day ITZ Came

Final mission is... p. disappointing actually. I expected some huge fucking UFO, but it’s quite straightforward. Which doesn’t mean easy (MC and Dread removed, because fuck it):

5TrQCJO.jpg

Still, with a little help from our drone pilots:

PLVjLTV.jpg

It’s doable (notice our hovertank's wreckage :roll: ):

zmVR3OJ.jpg

Before ITZ:

vbKJFOy.jpg

Shortly after ITZ:

1jtMhtx.jpg

Quite a fitting ending for a beta...

:excellent:

In during writing a short review.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

It was your fresh playthrough of HeXen, wasn't it?

Now onwards to HeXen II.

I'll play it probably in the near future. Thankfully someone made source port Hammer of Thyrion for it so I will not be forced to do any OS voodoo.

Kirkpatrick

Cipher
T2X

Into the Fray (hard as hell!), brothel mission ...of Ill Repute, and grand Grand Hotel mission (massive hotel, with a lot of places to visit)

DOiZbdt.jpg

V1aLAlt.jpg

VsPdzav.jpg

EPKMfcG.jpg

wkWhayo.jpg

01mfyis.png

zKzrgQd.jpg

jIm0Oiq.jpg

hWqWpGU.jpg

zlGYD2P.png

XS5Rso1.png

pG14byr.png

4mpeP5V.jpg

pfbJhiK.png

w6EpkYB.png

cGmANxo.png

Btjr0JT.png

8ol6GzU.png

P1ofHuW.png

qu9mWBM.png

SH1G2ks.png

VzcS8UF.jpg

igaxqmZ.png

HQeBqrW.png

4d3COAn.png

XpyEmPi.png

r3ztVN4.png

BNezIY0.jpg

9zHhOxi.png

Two more missions to go.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom