Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
yoGyaXj.png

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I somehow managed to go UP a hill with a upside down Hind in Operation Flashpoint. The physics of helicopters are clunky as all hell, I am glad they didn't put too many forced helicopter missions in this game.
7pqLv9L.jpg

Bocian

Arcane
I somehow managed to go UP a hill with a upside down Hind in Operation Flashpoint. The physics of helicopters are clunky as all hell, I am glad they didn't put too many forced helicopter missions in this game.
7pqLv9L.jpg
Be sure to launch the game around the Christmas date. You might find some surprise in the forests.

Martyr

Arcane
first bug I've experienced in KotC: I was exiting the combat screen, sent my party to a destination on the world map and suddenly one of those smaller maps opened up, but without enemies and one of my party-members was stuck in the black area, which made the whole party unable to move :lol:

FqDlX11.jpg

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
WarWind 2 - human onslaught. Just starting out.
FmZBzcQ.png
VFtpdcs.png
GnVO7lW.png
HIfzQCY.png

I am not really disliking the idea of adding humans into the alien setting, but it's a shame that the four previous alien factions got turned into two.
Some changes are interesting, like adding the special resource for vehicles. Thank god they also added stances.

The game is also quite progressive for it's time, all the marine enlistee gender-change into women upon the promotion into grunts.

Last edited:

Jinn

Arcane
Seven: The Days Long Gone

06Q5nZg.jpg

BAu5dmN.jpg

vkUAcDI.jpg

iDRLyMc.jpg

BvI947z.jpg

xOmOoQ9.jpg

yTMXrUm.jpg

Anyone who loves exploration in RPGs or otherwise should give this game a solid try. Seems like every 15 minutes I'm playing, I'm finding something that makes me go "ooohhhhh!" That "Ah!" moment in exploration and discovery. I'd say it's like a mix between Shadow Tactics and ELEX.

And don't let the mini-map fool you. You are guided only vaguely to your objectives. The way the game encourages thorough exploration while subverting player expectation is actually very remarkable.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom