Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Man, after a long absence from CK2 I'm getting rewarded for taking part in Crusades in a yuge manner.
+9000 gold , prestige, and piety.
And my relatives get the kingdom too? Holy crap.

3qaoMHq.jpg

Last edited:

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ah man, I had completely forgotten Vaporum. How are you liking it?
It's pretty good so far. The thing I like the most is the combat, which surprised me considering that it's a single character real-time crawler. The devs have done a very good job in killing the square-step dance, and the times you get to do it are usually only at the end of fights if you've left a weak enemy for last, since most of the stronger ones have AoE attacks and the game usually throws multiple enemies at you at a time. The pause function helps greatly in letting you plan your moves and think ahead, and you'll need it too, because this game is pretty hard. You don't want to get boxed in on multiple sides or it's game over.

Apart from that there are some box-pushing puzzles and whatnot, so if you're very opposed to that sort of thing you might not like it, though I've found them to be pretty good so far. The level design, character progression and loot are decent, but nothing really to shout about. Overall, after 5 hours it's a fun game, but that's subject to change unless the game throws me some curveballs later on, because what I'm doing now won't sustain an entire game. I hope it will, and right now I'm actually stuck on a puzzle, which seems like a good sign.

Have some pictures from my Windows game pass adventures, including the always rare and treasured frog rape, or frape.

1ITGVcc.png

EtkpDrY.png

3XvmOBj.png

BkDZD3A.png

And some non-game pass screenshots because fuck the police.

71FBD7BE6B98794D0C9ACEFB247E5140EFC7C47A

B83BE768797843B2028964D9C9A574994DCF6092
25B1A17C6A048D9A78FC74C8A496ACFE4C6D265A

922060F673518DBDE249BC172845C4CEC063C5E5

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
E969A56942D74600D84D4B8FDA740C01AD6BE5D7

A pack of scared labradors joined a colony looking for shelter but the humans only took in two, these two are left to starve to death, after which their corpse will surely be fed to their younger and cuter adopted buddies.
Life is cruel and unfair on the Rimworlds.

Last edited:

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Such a waste of potential waifu booty

A pack of scared labradors joined a colony looking for shelter but the humans only took in two, these two are left to starve to death, after which their corpse will surely be fed to their younger and cuter adopted buddies.
Life is cruel and unfair on the Rimworlds.
:negative:

The Red Knight

Erudite
Trying Gorky 17
I really underestimated the scarcity of ammo here.
Melee - stun - melee - cooldown weapon - melee - get hit - counterattack. You'll be drowning in ammo if you do that.
Nukes aren't necessary for any battle but it's nice to use one on
Russians

_____
Some coffee break game
5TwYGhs.png
OizyLv7.png

E3jbFgN.png

wVDubfB.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom