Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Veronica's seen enough and decided to wake her brothers up.

E0ngvDk.jpg

The trip to the hidden bunker is plagued with a dozen radscorpions of all shapes and sizes.

JCuDD3X.jpg

Good thing I have a grenade launcher handy.

krqgYqs.jpg

A7H98HP.jpg

CDcWcUt.jpg

iRc5FO5.jpg

Now that we're inside, it's time to acquire some nice tech.

O0eaptG.jpg

Stealthboy - on.
Pickpocket the armory officer for the key...and we're in.

3Zcss11.jpg

Aga5ebS.jpg

Four sets of T-51B in GOOD condition worth 4,000 caps each.

zlLtnIW.jpg

Carry all this for me, Ronnie.

9DeUOHd.jpg

Fuck yeah. I wonder if Arcade is able to wear one too?

Endemic

Arcane
I wonder if Arcade is able to wear one too?

In case you haven't done his quest, yes he can. His father was with the Enclave.

Also there are some mismatched PA helmets in-game (eg T-45 being on T-51 suits), but that was done deliberately to represent supply issues.

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption
pVh27vp.png

Local blacksmith tries to shill me some witch services. I refused him of course, for i am the righteous servant of god and i need not them gypsy magics to complete my holy quest
rating_prestigious.png

VekPO40.png

The forces of darkness are truly strong in this place, for i can't see shit even with this torch.
KTV5XPy.png

This boss was a bit annoying.
1QJjQYF.png

I am never sure what attributes and stuff i should rise when it comes to games i never played before. I decided to simply improve what my hero is already good at with priority given to physical stats.

RK47

Patron
In order to make the Brotherhood see reason, we retrieve the agricultural data from Vault 22.

eBFG1cH.jpg

There, we rescue a ghoul scientist from killer plants and zombies.

vAXfjNP.jpg

6eVBqpi.jpg

1rFd9Ns.jpg

jI4sltT.jpg

u6UcIFH.jpg

The Codex is clear: no outsiders are allowed into the Chapter. Veronica fails to make her case and leaves in disgust. After some soul searching, she decides to stay on to help until the slow or sudden end comes.

That is her decision and I won't try to dissuade her. But Veronica's confrontation with the Elder has spread throughout the Chapter and a few Paladins take offense with her remark on the Codex. They decided that she must be punished.

kte8iWP.jpg

I couldn't convince them to lower their weapons.

pfPlHZ0.jpg

6fjuKe1.jpg

Man, that was probably the hardest encounter so far. The amount of firepower from 4 Paladins is high. Had to duck behind cover and stim up.
Despite all that shit, Veronica still wants to stay.

U2tF6E9.jpg

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Vampire the Masquerade Redemption

Plan on writing down some more thoughts on this? I've seen a YT review or two but wouldn't mind a Codexian angle on it.
I am flustered that i am considered a codexian now.
The plot is definitely the most enteretaining thing about the game so far.
Z9KNOef.png

Zu20Uro.png

Gameplay becomes more fun once you become a vampire and get a bunch of disciplines to play with. You also gain your first companion at this point and learn that they have a braindead retarded Ai who likes to waste the precious blood on expensive powers at every single oportunity. And your characters have a problem with trying to strike a fleeing enemy.
pIhfH9g.png

:avatard:I need popcorn for this
lLXLZjJ.png

I am now forced to help the jews, i truly am damned!

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
Yeah, it's over. Probably the most hostile DLC in FNV

CrPMbmg.jpg

FrvByt3.jpg

Didn't even spare a look at this old man's death. Reprogrammed the turret and let them do their work.

LpsFIuW.jpg

FunioWs.jpg

This one's pretty funny. At lvl 10, I didn't have enough Speech to persuade him. Had to keep running around the room turning off the gas valve before shooting him to death.

WgquTsF.jpg

Dean Domino reacts very favorably to a less cunning Courier. He let me go without conflict.

qf85m3a.jpg

Lic8etP.jpg

Ntwe3lK.jpg

UsU5m8D.jpg

HansDampf

Arcane
Manifold Garden

vSiCz2s.jpg

hpGT3X5.jpg

lWeznex.jpg

HR1Aeme.jpg

x3IhMJt.jpg

o4FMl9Z.jpg

oc05OOM.jpg

RIP JPEG compression.
Looks "mindblowing", but the puzzles are lame. Big disappointment.

---
I've also played a bit of Eviternity.

34AjcrB.jpg

Fx28MDw.jpg

I'm in episode 3 on UV now and have learned one thing so far: I suck at Doom. Thankfully there are no Chaingun snipers to be found here that made me rq TNT. There is even a new type of Chaingunner that isn't hitscan. And the maps look amazing.
JLmYukd.jpg

Bi3gwP1.jpg

lineup

Iv3y4B8.jpg

RyzL0y9.jpg

This room, lol.

cIdQXzF.jpg

Nothing's free. This opens a closet with 2 Archviles.

hY1Ef2N.jpg

GMmY3HP.jpg

This animated elevator texture. :obviously:

g7l97xa.jpg

A Cyberbaron? Attacks with Rocketlauncher and Chaingun.

kW31EBr.jpg

FVbQOrm.jpg

White Cacodemons. They move fast with erratic attack patterns and shoot fireballs like a Mancubus. Cool death animation. This is my favorite of the new monsters.

oE6MfqS.jpg

I like how the snow "melts" around the torches.

nSbnfZI.jpg

The last fight in map 12 is the first part that felt a bit bullshitty. I died many times here until I found a reliable method. The problem is the Archvile who, after stepping out of his closet, will immediately revive a Cyberbaron. And there isn't much cover in this area. My solution was to body block the Archvile so that he can't even leave his closet, shoot him with the Super Shotgun point blank and hope he dies before the other monsters can get to me. Even if he hits you once, it's still better to tank the damage and avoid the impossible chaos that would otherwise ensue.
:shredder:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom