Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
Y6i6gll.jpg

0bIL7J0.jpg

VGnxl9v.jpg

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Oh hi there, heard you like beautiful looking UI's!
Have been working on a little mod for Vanilla BG2 on my own which heavily improves the GUI texture when using widescreen mod. Normally, the game screen would be centered in the middle, surrounded by black bars on each side, this mod changes that. Besides that, did some improvements on the "text screens"..

4xYBWSR.png

67nTDuP.png

BEs2B9D.png

Y9fTjyY.png

U3Vm600.png

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Oh hi there, heard you like beautiful looking UI's!
Hideous portraits though. And what sort of shitty Kit mod adds "Amazon" as a class? Decline.
Reported for Cringe harvesting.
Very basic kit though. I avoid playing with kits that go all out on the special spectrum.
AMAZON:
Amazons are female warriors in a male-dominated world. Their civilization may have been created by a deity who likes women, they might have been women who rebelled against male domination and decided to rule themselves, or they might simply have been matriarchal societies from long before recorded history.Whatever their origin, they now live in civilizations or communities where women occupy the positions and roles traditionally held by men, especially the role of warriors and adventurers.An Amazon culture may be small (a single town or island) or large (an entire country or continent), very advanced or very primitive.

Some Amazon cultures keep men as servants and slaves, a stern reversal of the former status; others have no men in their communities, and take long holidays in order to visit friendly neighbouring tribes of men; others perpetuate their kind by being very hospitable to adventurers passing through their territory.

Amazons are generally respected as highly proficient warriors, their weapons of choice being spears and bows. They also have a knowledge of poisons, and a mild affinity with the natural world. Due to their female status, Amazons are often greatly underestimated, and they are quick to use this, along with any other, advantage in battle.

ADVANTAGES:
- Can poison weapons such as spears at level 10
- Can charm animals once every 4 levels
- Gains the First strike ability at level 1, and more uses at level 10 and 14
- Gain 1D10+1 hit points as opposed to 1D10

DISADVANTAGES:
- Cannot be of Lawful alignment
- Can only use spears, swords, axes, clubs and bows with any skill
- Can obtain Grand Mastery only with spears and the longbow
- Wears no armour greater than splint mail
- Must be Human, Half-Elf or Elf

First Strike:
Amazons can use their female status to an advantage by using the First Strike ability, which grants them +3 damage and a superb bonus to their THAC0 for the first or second hit

Hellraiser

Arcane
KHJcRyP.jpg

hwT0C8c.jpg

Drone probe didn't burn up surprisingly, despite doing a direct insertion into the atmosphere of Laythe from a flyby, so going in very fast.

hXaWyjZ.jpg

Fs20h4j.jpg

KSP2 made me go to Tylo. I think I only landed on it once in over a decade of playing KSP1.

oeidB6k.jpg

KSP2 also made me actually bother to go to Eeloo and land, that was a first for me.

wW6PXAZ.jpg

HXoW4c8.jpg

Last edited:

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
F93490E71CD3BBD777DF1DCAF0ED15E0B2E1CA5D

I'm the first to appreciate a gimmick guided city walk, but maybe droppeth the fetch quests next time. Oh, you have "no idea" where you left your prayer book do you, well of course you don't :rpgcodex:

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Amid Evil - The Black Labyrinth - completed
d0eAmidEvilWin64Shippin.jpg
69cAmidEvilWin64Shippin.jpg
bfdAmidEvilWin64Shippin.jpg

467AmidEvilWin64Shippin.jpg
400AmidEvilWin64Shippin.jpg
AmidEvilWin64Shippin.png
dbcAmidEvilWin64Shippin.jpg
e5cAmidEvilWin64Shippin.jpg
When it comes to aesthetics and style i adore Amid Evil a lot.
It's pretty good but i am not interested in replaying the orginal campaign which i completed already even with the new weapons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom