Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter SDG has been sober for a month

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
King Alcohol is tough to defeat

gFdjaXk.jpg

muckguppy

Prophet
He say he would like to come back to the dex now to discuss games and stuffies.
He will be making a new account and hopes it will not be shot down straight away.
*immediately heads over to shoutbox stand-in thread to unload a fat salvo of zingers.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
He say he would like to come back to the dex now to discuss games and stuffies.
He will be making a new account and hopes it will not be shot down straight away.
That's great. He should keep doing whatever he's doing and stay away from this place since it seems to be terrible for his wellbeing.
This.

But also, provided he stays sober. I get any drunk Theo posting and I'm shooting it in the head to put it out of its misery.

Star Citizen

Learned
He's been good on our shitcord server where he was an incessant pain in the ass for the first few months but this year so far only been talking games and movies and no other BS like while on his sperges so I'm sorta inclined to believe he legit has been sober and wants another fair shot, for the best or not I dunno my judgement ain't the best =D

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Alright, I'm taking bets.

How long he starts simping and obsessing with the next woman who shows him a bit of human decency again?
I give it... three weeks.
... Hm. You think one will show him decency within three weeks? Or he'll do it within three weeks of coming into contact with another human who vaguely appears to possibly have a vagina?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why did he go sober? Did he get laid with the woman of his love and they now live together? Or is it one of those hospitalization episodes in which he doesn't drink, comes back home and drinks the next day?

I'm skeptical it could be genuine self improvement

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Sometimes a lot depends on where you go after detox. I pray he's being let out in an environment for a few months where people care about him and will slap his ass down if he tries to relapse.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sometimes a lot depends on where you go after detox. I pray he's being let out in an environment for a few months where people care about him and will slap his ass down if he tries to relapse.

In SDG's case, treating rehab as a dating club and falling in unrequited love during his stay.

That was the first time anyway. Hopefully this time it sticks.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
So the prophecy was true, with the razing of shoutbox SDG returns a la gandalf the white.
Alright, I'm taking bets.

How long he starts simping and obsessing with the next woman who shows him a bit of human decency again?
I give it... three weeks.
Assuming he isn’t banned for another reason first, ill give it 2 months, mostly because SB is nuked atm and that’s where most of the “action” happened.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom