Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Share your "I am playing" list

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Just finished Battle Isle 2 Expansion for the first in my life (it was a struggle at the end but I had to finish), and I wanted to share that, but I found it was boring, so decided to share my "current games" list :

de5s7K8.png

eIltbmU.png

it does not include the stores on which I have currently no "active" game (Slitherine/Matrix, and Gamergate), nor no-store games like for Rule the Waves.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Dark Sun: Shattered Lands
Icewind Dale II
System Shock
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Wizardry VI: Bane of the Cosmic Forge

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Dark Sun: Shattered Lands
Icewind Dale II
System Shock
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Wizardry VI: Bane of the Cosmic Forge
System Shock is in my "done" category, but System Shock II is in my "to-do" (possibly after Black Mesa so I have a RTS running).
I want to play Dark Sun as well, but no interest in ID2. Not sure for W6.

Deleted member 7219

The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure (installed using the guide here)
Final Fantasy XIV (getting close to the Shadowbringers expansion)
Neverwinter Nights 2 (second playthrough of Mysteries of Westgate currently on hold)

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Icewind Dale 2
Eye of the Beholder 1 ( a bit)
Tomb Raider Underworld
KotC2 (beginning until it's ready)

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Titan Outpost
Anchorhead
Lurking
All three are good games.
Apart from that, a million billion games that "I've been meaning to get back to"

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
How is this thread different from: What game are you wasting time on?
Big impressive list I thought, but then I just discovered it looks like I am the only one to play some 10+ games at the same time and not dropping any.
The other one is for people laser-focused on a game, while this one is for those, myself included, jumping around games :lol:

I'll contribute:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 (Just beat the first one today and jumping into this)
Caves of Qud
Baldur's Gate II
Rouge (when I need to turn my brain off)

kreight

Lost Ark, some Among Us, some League of Legends. Yes, I confess, I do still play league of legends even if Im an old fart. Say what you want about LoL but they can create very nice characters. And theres one thing you cant deny - League is the most played video game in history. If you haven't tried it, you should at least. Broaden your narrow horizon.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
One Deck Dungeon, picked it up for a dollar and am using it as a temporary replacement for Solitaire for second monitor time waster while multitasking.
The Letter, another dollar special. I figured I'd give it a try but so far it's not been very good. Voice acting's bad enough I may mute it (I actually thought it was set in America until I started hearing dinnae ken, bawbag, and arse coming with an American accent. Got a case of vertigo) and the writing's not very good, but I'll at least stick with it until people start dying just to see if that livens things up. Also has titty jiggle physics which is important in a CYOA.
Technomancer, probably going to abandon this one. I usually enjoy Spiders games but after sinking a few hours into it it's doing absolutely nothing to grab me, which is a shame since I enjoyed Mars War Logs.
Doom Eternal DLC, kind of on the back burner since I haven't been too action gamey lately. Looked really good but I've been in a slow game mood.
Noita, off and on. Mostly off.
MTGA, have to play Magic or else the sun won't rise.
Heaven's Vault, started it but I'm left feeling conflicted. The graphics are aggressively unappealing with the stilted sprites with ghost-feet (Almost wish they went full CYOA or point and click rather than 3D with the weird sprites) and it feels like it wastes time, but the story's interesting and trying to piece together the ancient language is cool. I'll probably keep poking at it.
The Red Strings Club, just finished that. Really short, inexplicable minigames for seemingly no good reason (Looking at you, pottery), but setting people to certain moods before asking certain questions was fun. Enjoyed it.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
Big impressive list I thought, but then I just discovered it looks like I am the only one to play some 10+ games at the same time and not dropping any.

Oh boy, prepare to get disappointed.
Please enlighten me.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron

Oh boy, prepare to get disappointed.
Please enlighten me.

Just play it.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
6TNKxp8.jpg

Fallout 4 is mainly what I'm playing now. Did a Fallout 3 DLC run and decided to do the same for FO4, just checking out the DLC which I barely played before. AvP, Quake 2, Dark Forces and Doom 64 for random quick FPS level runs. Castle Crashers for whacking stuff with my wife. Dracula Resurrection and Irony Curtain because I like playing point and click adventures in theory, though I sadly rarely actually load them up. Neon Struct I like in theory, but I just keep not playing it for some reason. It's small though, so I leave it installed. Tomb Raider Anniversary was part of a series replay that I stalled out on, but hopefully go back to. Same for Halo collection, played Reach, 1 and 2 and took a break, will play 3 soonish. Last one is a shitty FPS called Turning Point that I installed just because it's abandonware and I found a good link and wanted to see if it was worth backing up. It's not.

Reality

Learned
Let's see -

Kuni No Kun - Wrath of White Witch - slowly finishing so I can just leave my negative review already
World of Tanks - MMO for MMO stuff - I do kinda secretly wish there was a Alien Front / Tokyo Wars equivalent instead of having to do a half-sim half arcade tank game, but it's fun enough as is
Majesty 1 - Wasn't planning on Replaying this since I did that last year (and kinda the year before that) but the time is NOW
Caesar 3 - City Builder I'm revisiting due to the newly finished fan thing
Wasteland (DoS) - I'm late to party but it's always on those inspiried by lists so I'm looking forward to it
SWAT 4 - Fighting myself on klutzing around vs playing for rating - Unlike (Hitman games) I find both ways to be fun
Tabletop Simulator - Mostly for Ogre / El Grande - but I'm hoping to enlist people for Revolt on Antares.

Vatnik Wumao
n6VKnsz.png

Mostly HoI IV at the moment, with CK3 and Civ VI being there for when I feel like playing them. As for the BG3 EA and FTP, plan on finishing them before Cyberpunk releases.

JDR13

Arcane
Just finished Battle Isle 2 Expansion for the first in my life (it was a struggle at the end but I had to finish), and I wanted to share that, but I found it was boring, so decided to share my "current games" list :

de5s7K8.png

it does not include the stores on which I have currently no "active" game (Slitherine/Matrix, and Gamergate), nor no-store games like for Rule the Waves.

Who the fuck plays that many games at once? No wonder most of you autists never finish anything.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom