Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei V - It's been hurting my OCD.

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
If that's a new song from the game then I am forced to buy more copies RIGHT NOW. I NEED SOME CONFIRMATION! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......

martyspider

Literate
If that's a new song from the game then I am forced to buy more copies RIGHT NOW. I NEED SOME CONFIRMATION! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......
Tried putting the riff at 4:24 without talking through music finding apps like Shazam and got no hits. It could detect other slipknot songs instantly so I'm sure it's something new

Lyre Mors

Arcane
This game needs to come out already, I've fallen into the gacha hole with Wuthering Waves... save me Atlus
There are so many more amazing games out there you could be playing. Likely a plethora of retro gems you've never touched. Just find something good that runs around 20 hours and stop wasting your gaming time with that trash.

But I feel you. I'm very ready for this game to come out, like, last week.

d1r

Patron
English

Japanese

:hmmm:

A lot of song mish-mash, but the song at the end is a banger. The 3d models look super crisp, and I can't remember that there were dynamic shadows in original SMTV. I don't believe that, even we saw a lot of story material, we're getting spoiled too much.

d1r

Patron
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, does someone want a copy? I just found a 60€ (???) bill under my bed

Terra

Cipher
d1r is a man of his word, hooked me up with the game (much appreciated!) so I'll be able to enjoy it along with the rest of you degenerates soon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom