Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyblivion - Oblivion in Skyrim

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Is this an advertisement for Gamebryo Engine?

A gateway drug to working at Bethesda?

Something to put on a resume to be hired at prestigious AAA game studio?

Eh, I could see one more playthrough of Oblivion in my life, if it's tarted up a bit.

grimace

Arcane

Autism manifest

They should remake morrowind in the Exult (open source Ultima 7) engine instead.

Eh, I could see one more playthrough of Oblivion in my life, if it's tarted up a bit.

Maybe if they ask nicely they can be allowed in to the inner sanctum of the Wayward Realms.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...rom-original-elder-scrolls-developers.129514/

Zariusz

Arbiter
I dont know if this project will be worthwhile in the end but i really like some of the armor redesigns that they have made for this.

c87oz1fho3e41.jpg

royraj-vichaidit-94iu4gvqdof41.jpg

193838c677f9b10c7492c219f8589ae8.jpg
5d5cafa6ee7eedc369f5a711fa2f7705.jpg

83853025_2737468866290251_8743509647408758784_n.jpg
royraj-vichaidit-royraj-vichaidit-royraj-vichaidit-royraj-vichaidit-94iu4gvqdof41.jpg

Last edited:

Jarmaro

Liturgist
The best part about Skyblivion is divergence from the original vision. All of those generic, machine generated locations are being hand-made into an actually interesting dungeons to explore. Everything that Skyrim has, but Oblivion hadn't. Worth a try for that alone.

Dr1f7

Scholar
anyone wanna team up and start working on a fundraising scam project for importing morrowind/oblivion/skyrim into TES6?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom