Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron

Quite possibly the most MAJESTIC voice acting to ever grace my ears. :hearnoevil:

argan

Augur
I don't know, I actually enjoy Skyrim. I see it as a decent open-world action game. What does kind of irk are quotes like (was it Howard) "We make RPGs. It's what we do".

argan

Augur
What the hell? "Omnomnomnomn this is so wrong."? Or am I just not hearing it right?

Interesting to see that just about every one of those "Skyrim mods of the week" seem to feature half-naked females with enormous boobs.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
:patriot:this boob mod is lore-friendly 11/10 and wow, that's deep

Bahamut

Arcane
Interesting to see that just about every one of those "Skyrim mods of the week" seem to feature half-naked females with enormous boobs.

Well mod scene rolls like this since morrowind, so its no shocker really
retarded game luring retarded people who produce retarded content

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
"coc EmbershardMine01" (sans quotes)?

Hah, didn't think it'd be that easy. Thanks! Another question - is there some sort of mod that removes the "aura" effects on magical items? I don't like it when that shit constantly flickers or shines..

Gord

Arcane
I think I've seen one on the Nexus, but as I never was interested in it, I don't remember when or where exactly.
Do a search for it on the Nexus or the (official) modding forums, that should turn something up.

Kitako

Arcane
"coc EmbershardMine01" (sans quotes)?

Hah, didn't think it'd be that easy. Thanks! Another question - is there some sort of mod that removes the "aura" effects on magical items? I don't like it when that shit constantly flickers or shines..

Enchantment Effect Replacer has the option to totally remove the effect. I prefer Glyphic Enchantment Effect (sparser effect), that shows me enchanted stuff but really not that intrusive like vanilla:

21745-1-1344186456.jpg

For glow on armor I use the simple No more glow with armor spells

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
the chemistry of xeno's sweat is a mystery that the imperium of man must unlock.

Why is she even talking about Skyrim and not Arena? It was first outlined in Arena, not Skyrim; people designing Skyrim had fuck all to do with the geology of Tamriel. Is it so mentally challenging to take a glance at Wikipedia at ten years back? Does the number "5" in title even rings a bell? But of course this bitch is unaware of even the recent history and course of events that lead to a specific point, like every other consoletard who thinks Mass Effect and Heavy Rain are revolutionary, yet they have no clue why they aren't, or what they supposedly revolutionized in the first place and don't even bother to check.

Only here and now counts. No analysis of even the most basic thing. There is no such thing as past accomplishments or the future. Only the newest biggest box office record counts, old movies are too old. There was no Fallout 1 or 2. Oceania was never in war with Eurasia. Eat drink sleep and piss. That's all it amounts to.

:x

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom