Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
Furries are too exotic for the mainstream, they'll probably save Elsewyr and Black Marsh for last. Unless Bioware were to take over the series. :troll:

G.O.D

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Furries are too exotic for the mainstream, they'll probably save Elsewyr and Black Marsh for last. Unless Bioware were to take over the series. :troll:

You mean too exotic for Bethesda. If they would choose Elsweyr or Black Marsh they would, you know, have to be creative and think of an original setting and stuff, instead of generic medieval/viking shit like the last two TES games.

http://store.bethsoft.com/ :M :dance: :kingcomrade:

VAULT 101 SNEAKER

$85.00

:retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded:

Warning: Due to the nature of the suede leather material, color may bleed if wet.

:retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded::retarded:

banner-beth-101gear.jpg

FUUUYEEAAHH-.png

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
And the best part is they're selling it for $85 yet they probably get it from taiwanese sweatshops for $10.

The tropical mod is interesting. Reminds me of this

I tell you what though, I leveled too many skills that didn't affect combat directly and found every foe invincible. AND, and here was the kicker, the only way to fix it was to either move the slider down (gay), or, grind non-class skills to enhance my power without increasing the level of my enemies. I HAD TO METAGAME. Ewwwww, that shit was the worst. Struggle to increase my power without increasing the numerical value that would increase the power of EVERY ENEMY AND PIECE OF EQUIPMENT I FOUND!?!? It makes me mad just thinking about it. It's basically the same thing as turning down the slider. Shit, now I'm mad all over again and this was years ago.

Then again, you did invest heavily in non combat skills in a game mainly centered around combat. :lol:

HALP MY TWIG-ARMED DIPLOMAT MERCHANT IS BEING RAPED BY THE MINOTAURS

Gord

Arcane
Every TES game has had you meta-gaming the skills. Skyrim is actually a slight improvement.

Indeed. And I, too, think that your non-combat character shouldn't magically be able to roflstomp every enemy.
Of course the problem is that with level scaling, enemies grow stronger while you stay weak.
Now, this was better in Skyrim as well (compared to Oblivion at least), but removing it completely would be even better.

Pretty sure that has been posted already:
75543.jpg

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
Not going to happen, or else you'll have retards complaining that they can't go everywhere from level 1. Look at all the rage the consoletards had when they tried to go straight to New Vegas and got raped by cazadors and deathclaws.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

You mean too exotic for Bethesda. If they would choose Elsweyr or Black Marsh they would, you know, have to be creative and think of an original setting and stuff, instead of generic medieval/viking shit like the last two TES games.

There was nothing, absolutely nothing medieval about Oblivion.
It was just generic Forgotten Realms stuff. But not medieval.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
:lol: actually, I'm curious if they will represent Hammerfell as a stereotypical near eastern muslim shit-hole.

:lol: actually, I'm curious if they will represent Hammerfell as a stereotypical near eastern muslim shit-hole.

It will be like Dubai

where even cops can chase infidels with newest beamers

Dubai_Cop_Car.JPG

prosperity

profit

thats what muslim is about

why no love for the muslim brothaz, deaf dumb and blind and shit

Brinko

Arcane
It'll be all curve swords and camels and sand. Can't wait to see how they shoehorn dragons and wordwalls and all that other retarded shit. I'm also going to call one of the crafting things you can make will be akin to damascus steel.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
It looks jarring as hell. Maybe it'd mesh better with a high quality faces mod, but seeing high-def teeth on those vanilla models that look more like wax mannequins than people is just fucking weird.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom