Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
A game against Grunker and and fellows? sounds good. We have to remember to grief Grunker by killing him for first blood though ;)

And yehs, we will probably lose. but it will be GLORIOUS

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Someone should spectate and record/stream the game for the rest of the 'Dex :p

Dark Matter

Prophet
I was thinking of buying Jarvan but I might just save my IP for Fiora since she sounds a bit like Master Yi (still one of the most fun champs in the game).

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Jaedar and @Mystary: You sure it'll be a rolfstomp again? My understanding was you guys had improved a lot since last time. then again maybe we have too I dunno. We're just pretty desperate for someone to train with 'cause we can only train right now by actually playing ranked ;)

Berekän: We record all of our games, so don't worry. Although you're right that someone would need to spectate in order to record it with full view.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
If the fight is on saturday afternoon I might spectate it. Need to figure out how this twitch.tv thingy works.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Reinstalling after having gone cold turkey, what, 4-5 months ago. Will be interesting to see just how badly I get raped.

So outside of fizz, which roxor claims counters WW top, what else does? That guy just regenerates everything you throw at him, its fucking insane.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
GP, MF, Trist all got ranged healing reduction. Those would be good bets.

Teemo might work too if he keeps poison ticking

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Bros I'll carry one of your teams in the skirmish with my level 1 smurf accounts on the Euro servers using no runes/masteries and free week champs

:smug::troll:

They dun changed the GP passive. No longer gives healing reduction.

Do you think mf could survive solotop?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

With strut and sensible warding I don't see how WW's gonna close to hurt her short of flashulti

Teemo could work too. Blind+poison should keep ww's healing to a minimum.

Anyway, reinstalled lol and playe da few games. I'm really, *really* rusty. Went jungle shyv in normal blind pick to try and get a feel for the new jungle. I can't say I'm a fan. At least I ended every game with highest farm and a positive (in the case of the game we lost, the only positive) KDA. Seems the new jungle basically discourages stealing small camps and forces junglers to spend way less time ganking unless they're guaranteed a kill.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong

With strut and sensible warding I don't see how WW's gonna close to hurt her short of flashulti

Teemo could work too. Blind+poison should keep ww's healing to a minimum.

Anyway, reinstalled lol and playe da few games. I'm really, *really* rusty. Went jungle shyv in normal blind pick to try and get a feel for the new jungle. I can't say I'm a fan. At least I ended every game with highest farm and a positive (in the case of the game we lost, the only positive) KDA. Seems the new jungle basically discourages stealing small camps and forces junglers to spend way less time ganking unless they're guaranteed a kill.

I dont find it that worse, only thing being that you have to start at the buff if you want a instant level. Golems dont give a level up anymore and little minions give less gold. You can counterjungle by taking the blue wraith or the golem or the wolf, its a significant gold you steal from your opponent. When ganking from jungle its mostly Shyvannas that spend a lifetime farming, but its no change otherwise. Btw, if a jungler has a red buff it would be stupid not to gank, just a waste of a buff otherwise. Staying in jungle only works against your team, need to keep the other side on toes too.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
I took Jizz for a spin a few times this week. He's so RIDICULOUSLY fun to play. Trollpole up - never die, troll sustain fags, troll bunched up fags, TROLL ALL FAGS. He might not be gamebreakingly overpowered or hard to counter or whatever the fuck, but who cares, haven't had so much fun playing anyone since I tried Malzahar a few months ago.

Man, now I need 3k IP to unlock him :(

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I bought Vayne.
I haven't lost a game since I started playing her.

Fucking Vayne. I thought she was nerfed? Hitting people with her is like hammering them with the tree trunk gun from Painkiller. And she can't be killed 1vs1 at all. And she can chase everyone down. And she can escape. And she can surprise attack. And she deals true damage. WTF were they thinking?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom