Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Bunch of socially awkward nerds competing with each other for lol merchandise. Just show us the effin game already!

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Deutsch is cool. This fake enthusiasm and pr bullshit sadly isn't.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
They're finally starting. Half an hour of german nerds being socially awkward is approaching the pain treshold.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I was a bit worried about their setup at champ select, since only irelia (and to some degree lee) scale well into lategame. But the roam alistar/lee counterjungle was just too stronk.

Beautiful, beautiful teamwork by M5. A win well deserved.

[edit]

lol @ the sign behind the commentator booth.

"Russians OP, nerf Putin!" indeed :lol:

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
lol @ the sign behind the commentator booth.

"Russians OP, nerf Putin!" indeed :lol:

putins.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Boring second game so far. Very passive players. The kwans fear the red menace. :smug:

No Triforce on Nautilus - you can't expect to win with such a sub-optimal item build.
I'm surprised you haven't picked him up yet. He really seemed to click with you during free week. :thumbsup:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
That was almost embarrasing to watch. Dicknitas ended up looking like a bunch of random silver-levels getting pubstomped by M5. I predict the jungles are going to be filled with some crazy compositions in the coming months as people try to copy the russian mojo.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Dignitas lost this at champion select. HEY, LET'S FIRST PICK AN IRELIA AND A JUNGLE SHYVANA, I'M SURE NOTHING BAD CAN HAPPEN WITH THAT

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Damn, 1 week off and I'm already back on the meta, it's getting more passive everyday.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom