Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Just played a game of dominion (NA got a 2 hour beta) it's definitely a ton of fun. No idea if it'll pick up competitively, but games last 20 mins max, so it's great for when you don't have much time.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
4 games in. So far Dominion's pretty fun. It's very hectic though.

Champs with a lot of mobility and sustain seem to be ideal on this map, since bluepilling is pretty much a no-no. Warwick, yi and garen in paticular seemed to shine in the 4 matches I got in before queues were disabled.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Karthus is pretty broken on that map. His kit is perfect for defending turrets and his global ult has a pretty huge impact.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Should be noted that I got first position above Ulminati in 2 of the 3 matches we played together :smug:

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I only got one game in with Morgana and MAN it was fun.

SHE is great for holding a turret and i can't wait to try out Maokai.

Lupus

Liturgist
herostratus said:
The above video is actually of Darth Roxor
Or me when I read that Miss Fortune was getting nerfs after her release. Fuck that bitch, everytime I laned vs her as Kata I got obliterated. Every fucking time. Ehh, to be newb once more. I liked AoE meta, why did it went away. :(

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
herostratus said:
The above video is actually of Darth Roxor

Slander!

Also, suiciding bombing with Karma while yelling ALLAH AKBAR is still one of the most hilarious things to do in this game :M

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
My Dominion buds are cooler than yours :yeah:

rpAIR.jpg

Lupus

Liturgist
RoA? Isn't it terribly inefficient as Dominion games last 15 minutes or so?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
My guide is about summoners rift bro :P

Dominion is different. you can get RoA really early and you really need the hp regen from the passive on catalyst. Sustainability is really important since bluepilling will usually cost you towers.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Dominion seems p. fun, if chaotic as hell.

Also, it has the same problem as some Guild Wars pvp modes. I keep yelling 'WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS NOT CAPPING :x ' at my screen.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Tried Dominion for 2 games and it was pretty hectic, second game we lost when they were only 15 points to death. FUCK. Close close game.

For S2 need to tryhard a bit cause first games give most elo. Anyone knows how long will off-season last?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom