Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Who played Volibear? Impressions? I was thinking of getting him next. i hardly see him in games.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
He's ok, he can get really tanky and deal a decent amount of damage with frenzy and his ultimate. A bit boring to play though, and he's slow as fuck in the jungle.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
ELO IS AN INDICATION OF PLAYER SKILL

A game at 1600+ rating.

Enemy team composed of yorick, soraka, graves, rammus and trynd. They needed an ap carry, but fifth dude instalocks trynd.

Yorick tries what he can to stop Swain mid, but can't quite do it. Trynd gets mercilessly whooped top vs MANtheon. Soraka keeps raging on /all. Graves can't dodge a single of Sivir's Qs. Rammus fails two ganks, dies to blue golem at level 5, ragequits.

Enemy team surrenders @20. Darth Roxor gets free elo.

Hellraiser

Arcane
I on the other hand kept getting double and triple kills in dominion as jax while having 20 second lags where I literary couldn't move an inch. Mashing keys and clicking on the definitely not located there enemy champ seems to have worked :smug:
Would have derped around on SR but my connection is so unstable I rather not try. Already got 3 leaves today it's nice when you think the ISP finally fixed it and you can easily get into a lobby, pick and then on the loading screen the internet fucks itself.

BTW totally not a goblin sapper is getting released this week and they are nerfing lee sin. Apparently Viktor will be getting usability buffs hopefully a range and projectile speed buff on Q (and maybe W) with some mana regen buff or mana cost reduction. Or a buff on one of the augments. Either way it looks like the communist cyborg has a bright and prosperous near future. It might just get hard to see the changes for yourself during the instalock totally not a goblin sapper day(s). At least ziggs' kit doesn't look as annoying as ahri's or fizz's apart from the totally not a gragas ult on a regular skill (but it can knock him around to so the bads will keep blowing themselves into silly places which should be hillarious), and the proximity mines. Those things better not be invisible.

Oh and Jax's counterstrike is getting buffed by increasing it's duration, reducing AoE damage while it's active and being able to end it at will so you can stun more reliably.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
AoE.jpg

:troll:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
atrocious is putting it mildly

I mostly use normal games for massive dicking around. We lost four games yesterday trying to win with AD Annie. We won the fifth one, haha.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
We mostly do stuff that is sort of viable on some retarded level

Like AD Bruiser Gragas or Tank Fiddlesticks.

Well damn, Ziggs got delayed until "Early February" apparently, can only hope that means a couple of days or something.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Playing supports sucks and its fucking boring when I play em. Jesus christ, theres nothing worse for a support than to lane with a carry thats fucking useless.
2 games in a row fuckers grrrrrr
Like last game where I jungled thank god, our Vayne was raging all the way to 30 min in the game, sayings he has a 1800 elo main, shes soo good, and got whooped in lane by 1200 elo Teemo. Vayne was 1/5 20 minutes in, then she started doing some crazy shit. We did baron and she farmed bot, we took the inhib and she was at wraiths.Other team was asking if shes afk. Game was 4vs6 at the fucking start and we won somehow. But game before it...nightmare.

Lol, and Volibear is 6300 ip to my suprise. Need to grind a bit more, have 5.5k now.

Lupus

Liturgist
If you want to play support you better have duo partner/whole premade because people are dumb.

I remember the days of release Sona with Innervating Locket though, she was the only support who could carry the game.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Zonya's too stronk. Also badsus getting fh, shurelia's and building trinity next but not getting a negatron against all those people building AP.

To be fair, we once played this comp against a team that all bought 2 to 4 negatron cloaks. We still ass-raped them in team-fights via Void Staff. The correct way to annihalate this setup completely is to split-push forever. There is litterally nothing we can do against that. We need team-fights resulting in 4 or 5 deaths on the opposing team to do any sort of pushing or we just lose slowly.

Never team-fight - or spread out the team-fight hugely if you must - and that comp is utterly fucking useless.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Ranked%2520game.jpg

I feel so fucking bad for that Nidalee... Notice my score?

I went 0/2/0 in lane against her and lost 88-121 in farm.

Playing supports sucks and its fucking boring when I play em. Jesus christ, theres nothing worse for a support than to lane with a carry thats fucking useless.
2 games in a row fuckers grrrrrr
Like last game where I jungled thank god, our Vayne was raging all the way to 30 min in the game, sayings he has a 1800 elo main, shes soo good, and got whooped in lane by 1200 elo Teemo. Vayne was 1/5 20 minutes in, then she started doing some crazy shit. We did baron and she farmed bot, we took the inhib and she was at wraiths.Other team was asking if shes afk. Game was 4vs6 at the fucking start and we won somehow. But game before it...nightmare.

Play fun supports that can roam. Taric or Alistair with Boots of Mobility, then add Lichbane for extra lulz. Works really well - and if your carry is terrible, just run up to mid and gank constantly.

Lupus

Liturgist
Annnnd getting caught at blue again...

Though their comeback is immpresive. Tankgot for the win.

Edit: k, 5k HP Atmog's Shyvanna is hilarious. I WANT TO BE A DRAGON!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom