Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Tankgot only worked because CLG took the bait, in my mind.

Also, one of the commentators is the most retarded one I've heard yet.

L0rdA: gz kassa now you the god
Darth Roxor: so much butthurt
L0rdA: u pro now
L0rdA: rly
Darth Roxor: YES
Darth Roxor: MORE
Darth Roxor: I FEED ON YOUR BUTTHURT
L0rdA: ulti slince slow and triple
herostratus: thats how he got fed
L0rdA: now u are very pro
L0rdA: yeah
herostratus: kass passive:
Darth Roxor: KEEP IT COMING
herostratus: for each absorbed butthurt, .75% atk speed increase
L0rdA: low noob
L0rdA: only this can
Darth Roxor: LET THE BUTTHURT FLOW THROUGH YOU
L0rdA: kaasa gp trynda morgana noc amumu rammus and more op
Darth Roxor: GO ON
L0rdA: low noob
L0rdA: l2p

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I lose a bit of my otherwise quite large amount of faith in humanity whenever someone uses the word 'low' as a noun to describe a person's ability in a video game.

I lose a bit of my otherwise quite large amount of faith in humanity whenever someone uses the word 'low' as a noun to describe a person's ability in a video game.​

It's a Russian thing, I think it must be a quirk of theirs. Like when pollacks put the verb on the wrong side of the noun sometimes. Good way to spot the Russian.​

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
I only play tanks or support. When I want to win I play Singed and when I want to have fun I play Karma.

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

If you're on the Kwan master-race servers, add metaSHODAN, and let me know you're from here and we can play.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
I lose a bit of my otherwise quite large amount of faith in humanity whenever someone uses the word 'low' as a noun to describe a person's ability in a video game.

Not much better than using 'fail' as a noun :M

Also, funny fact: the above raging and constant accusations of playing an OP champ requiring no skill was coming from an Akali player. R00fles!

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Tried Wukong the monkey king for 3 game. 3 wins for some reason.Didnt know I had him till today. Jungled him ofcourse. Imo, hes like an upgraded version of Xin with even lower mana cost, with nice ganking posibilities that are boosted to hell with red buff. Red buff makes Wukong OP, with attack speed steroid, armor reduction hit and to finish like cream on top with a 4 sec AoE ulti with a knock-up.
Just W from bush, E to close in and Q to rip apart. Hurts like hell with Trinity. His jungling is good but needs to blue pill more often cause he lacks any life steal passives or abilities.
All around, 8/10 grade.

Anybody saw champ spotlight for the new champ? Looks a bit cheezy, with cheezy combos, hope those cooldowns are bit high.

Smileys without a ":" is also an indicator. If you see it, take precautions and abandon ship immediately.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Patch notes are up and apparently the patch is up in Kwanzania.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/ziggs-patch-notes

Still no shen buffs :x

Viktor got the expected projectile speed increase on Q but pretty much nothing else :rpgcodex:

Jax got some major :incline: especially his base mana regen. Seriously his mana issues were outrageous when laning.

Sivir nerfs :incline:

Morgana ap ratio on ult nerf :incline:

The Ashe buffs make her less likely to feed in lane but that's it. I don't think they'll bump her back up to the top AD carry spot.

Map revealing by Ez's and Ashe's ults. I demand it on Lux's lazor as well!

Zeke's Herald replacing Stark's - not sure if :incline: or :decline:. On one hand there isn't a whole lot of CDR on offensive items on the other the +40% AS was nice. It will still remain a niche item.

The new locket seems a better upgrade choice for HoG than randuin's was on supports.

Also DAT RANGE on Ziggs' ult. Holy fuck I think it's bigger than Lux's laser. Overall his kit seems solid unless he gets dragged down by high CDs or mana costs he should be a rather decent pick for mid.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
I'm very butthurt about no Shen buffs still.

The buff to Viktor's Q already puts him a MILE ahead of the vanilla version

No big deal about Morgana and Sivir's Q. Sivir's ult got a serious hit, though. It's still very good, however.

Ashe buffs are a major :incline: because Ashe is supahawesum :rpgcodex:

Stark's fervour replacement is derp because it's now strictly a support item, while it used to be good on other roles too. Not to mention removing the -armour aura, which means there's no 'ad abyssal sceptre' right now.

Looks to me like there's absolutely no reason to get the locket if you can get randuin's. Another strictly support-only item. Meh.

Ziggs looks p. cool. That ult tho, insane as hell. Dat range is one thing, but when I saw it take down half health of stuff in the spotlight... dayum.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Yes, but you should also keep in mind that Pherak was fed as fuck and used his ulti on a level 11 champ while he himself was level 17.

Ah, yes, true. Forgot to look at them levels, only noticed Phreak's lvl 17.

Still, even against lvl 11 dudes it seems to do Tons of Damage (TM) :M

Lupus

Liturgist
I'm going to play Ziggs exclusively for his butthurt inducing grin on splash art. Post kill communicates are going to make enemies rage so hard. Also his ult is awesome and I like champions with ablities to poke enemies under their turrets.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Ashe
  • General
    • Base health increased to 474 from 438
    • Base armor increased to 14.9 from 12.7
    • Mana per level increased to 35 from 27
  • Volley cooldown reduced to 16/13/10/7/4 from 20/16/12/8/4
  • Enchanted Crystal Arrow now grants vision while in flight.

Awesome buffs. Not game-breaking just a little nod up to a good carry.

Morgana
  • Soul Shackles ability power ratio reduced to .7 from .8
  • Fixed a bug where Soul Shackles would sometimes fizzle

I love how Riot creates these insignificant nerfs to shut up the whiners :lol:

It has theoretical impact but in practice it just means she'll scale a little worse into the late-game where she's won anyway. Learn to play against Morgana and stop the whine, peoples.

Sivir
  • Boomerang Blade
    • Damage reduced to 60/105/150/195/240 from 70/115/160/205/250
    • Bonus attack damage ratio reduced to 1.0 from 1.1
  • On The Hunt
    • Movement speed bonus reduced to 20% from 25%
    • Duration reduced to 10 from 15

Some major :decline: right here. Why do they keep buffing "dead" champs to Tier 1 only to nerf them back down again when they proove to be worth playing?

But worst of all:

No Ahri buff. They can suck my dick they can.

(Overall I'm pretty happy with Riot's style to be honest. I just wish they'd consider changes for a longer time before reacting - say a BIG patch every three months instead of this crap.)

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
No Ahri buff. They can suck my dick they can.

Yes, she needs better scaling :troll:

Jokes aside, does she need one? From my observations, she is pretty good early to mid, but falls off a little late game. I'd say she's rather balanced right now, although I haven't played her.

Grunker, you're a bit of a hypocrite.

First you laugh it up about a "marginal" nerf to Morgana which will do "nothing at all"... and then you whine about a similar, marginal, nerf to Sivir.

l2p lol (to use your own words)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom