Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Goldschmidt

Learned
The amount of nogs in the city is astounding. A lot of them have white people hair too. It's like they aren't even trying. Just put black people in the game. Uh, how many sir? All of them! More! More!

88A8F2B94089CFEFA3919DF0A2A24D4BD712A84C
Space game in 2023 vs Space game in 2003

aida.jpg

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
I think I'm actually more worried about Vic's health and state of mind than SDG's
90% of people here haven't even played the game and shitting on it, there is a nigger metropolis that everybody makes fun of, yeah, that is weird indeed, but the crafting and base building is really good, that's what I'm focusing on right now anyway.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
I think I'm actually more worried about Vic's health and state of mind than SDG's
90% of people here haven't even played the game and shitting on it, there is a nigger metropolis that everybody makes fun of, yeah, that is weird indeed, but the crafting and base building is really good, that's what I'm focusing on right now anyway.
"It'll go away if you just close your eyes"
+
"Mods will fix it"
Right?

Vyvian

Educated
To be fair if you've seen one Bethesda game you've seen them all.
It's not a difficult leap to compare what we're seeing to previous games of theirs.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
does the launcher have a paid mods section? it's possible bethesda is banking on selling a modpack that fixes all the dumb shit for $9.99 like the Skyrim Anniversary Upgrade

there's no fucking way the modding community doesn't make Better Bodies, Better Heads, PC UI enhancements, script extenders, unique loot, etc. by like the end of the week
"Launcher?"
d5Z2Tum.png

Late Bloomer

Scholar

Did you notice on Cydonia (the mars mining outpost) that a good deal of the whites and mutts speak with either a southerner (american hick accent) or an australian accent?

Ramnozack

Cipher
Patron
Temporary bout of insanity made me buy this game for $100. Played for an hour, realized how retarded I am, refunded, downloaded the RUNE crack-only, and slapped that bad boy in there. Now I can keep my $100 and laugh at all the ugly niggers in this game guilt-free!

Modron

Arcane
Did you notice on Cydonia (the mars mining outpost) that a good deal of the whites and mutts speak with either a southerner (american hick accent) or an australian accent?
Are you trying to imply there was a white flight from New Atlanta?

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard

can't say I have, but I still believe New Atlantis is like Wakanda and random NPCs are generated based on an algorithm that takes the biome into account and that there will be more diversity, or less diversity?, in other places

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I think Starfield loses out to Outer Worlds and CP2077 on quite a few areas.
I'm not even a TOW hater, but really? How is it worse?
It's not worse, they are being drama queens, or haven't played TOW at all. Just think of that color theme, the stuttering, the micro map with quest giver in one end and "raiders" in the other end.

Lemming42

Arcane
The game's finally opened up with some good dungeons and I've got my hands on some better weapons. Still placing it below TOW quality-wise but it's getting better.

If you want to have a good time, ignore everything and head out to random systems. You usually get a quest upon arrival.

ind33d

Learned
The game's finally opened up with some good dungeons and I've got my hands on some better weapons. Still placing it below TOW quality-wise but it's getting better.

If you want to have a good time, ignore everything and head out to random systems. You usually get a quest upon arrival.
that's exactly how i played fallout 4 and enjoyed it. i suspect with minor tweaks starfield could become what everyone expected Destiny 1 to be. i had a lot of fun playing Skyrim with random start and survival mods, this sounds similar

Huh? What do you mean actively looking? Even on low density setting they are all over the place. You can't look away from the NPC's in front and to the left and right of you. The quest givers, merhcants and companions are also mostly black or mutts too. Sure the models are higher quality than the freakish "citizien" models but who cares. A turd is turd no matter how you polish it.
I was talking about the bugged eyed people with their heads titled back. I don't see that everywhere.

Yes, blacks and other minorities are everywhere in the city. I spend maybe 2% of my time in the city though so who gives a shit?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom