Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield Thread - Shattered Space expansion coming September 30th

Ben Zyklon

Educated
Keep coping trannies

Another gender bender self insert character
1694033012463817zoib8.jpg
I can't unsee this shit now LMAO.

likash

Savant
Glory to Ukraine
TAKE THIS HATERS

bYR0mnI.jpeg
Most of these shills gave Fallout 76 at worst 8/10 when it was clear under 4/10 game. LEt's see the metracritic user score after 2-3 weeks after the shills and haters cancell eachother out.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Most of these shills gave Fallout 76 at worst 8/10 when it was clear unde 4/10 game. LEt's see the metracritic user score after 2-3 weeks after the shills and haters cancell eachother out.
Again, Bethesda fans are used to the abuse. They love Todd's games no matter how many lies he tells them or how buggy they are.

I don't expect reviews to be nearly as bad as 76's were. The game isn't completely broken. It's just ugly, a bit buggy and has a stupid story. But that's what Bethesda fans are used to.

There are people who still play FO76 and enjoy it.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
There was this film some years ago, called "Gravity" with Sandra Bullock, I really liked it, and was somewhat realistic too.
holy fucking fuck of the fucker of fucked fucks of fucking fuck. that's the movie where clooney loosens the grip and falls in space. only interstellar is LESS realistic than that crock of shit.
For those who can't get into reading comprehension - the very part quoted says "somewhat realistic". "Mostly" would be too accurate but I didn't want to inflame some retard.

The film is accurate on a lot of points. It's a movie in the end - time to reach the chinese station is made up and how she magically figures it out, Clooney didn't have to break off, that was needed for the script to work, among other things. The movie actually got much praise from astronauts and scientists on the things it gets right. But I'm sure an edgy anonymous retard from the Codex will explain why they are wrong. "A plausible accident happens in Space, and the two astronauts realistically die" would have probably been a better movie for the edgy retard, but sadly we only got what we got.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected
Most of these shills gave Fallout 76 at worst 8/10 when it was clear unde 4/10 game. LEt's see the metracritic user score after 2-3 weeks after the shills and haters cancell eachother out.
Again, Bethesda fans are used to the abuse. They love Todd's games no matter how many lies he tells them or how buggy they are.

I don't expect reviews to be nearly as bad as 76's were. The game isn't completely broken. It's just ugly, a bit buggy and has a stupid story. But that's what Bethesda fans are used to.
Beth fans takes beth games just for the modding framework.

Also:
Screenshot_2023-09-07_091123.png

Last edited:

ropetight

Savant
All this alpha testing will lead to the scene not unlike ending of the Saving Private Ryan somewhere in the 2030.
Old codexers in tears, remembering your superhuman efforts, playing heavily modified, slightly less vomit inducing Starfield and posting screenshots from this thread to each other with words:
"Tell me I’m a good man."

ArchAngel

Arcane
Console paesant don't play skyrim after 20 years.. Well not all of them.
:nocountryforshitposters:
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/11...ow-available-for-xbox-one-and-xbox-series-xs/

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S​

Nov 10, 2021
I tried this shit on Gamepass, first thing I tried is to install some mods and it told me I need to upgrade to Legendary Edition or something to be able to access mods.. 20 year old game from Bethesda with no mods is terrible experience. I lasted few hours and uninstalled.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I tried this shit on Gamepass, first thing I tried is to install some mods and it told me I need to upgrade to Legendary Edition or something to be able to access mods.. 20 year old game from Bethesda with no mods is terrible experience. I lasted few hours and uninstalled.
You tried to play on the Xbox or just on PC with Xbox Live (or whatever they're calling it)?

We aren't talking about PC gamers who are used to playing with mods. We're talking about people who played the game then and now on console.

ArchAngel

Arcane
You tried to play on the Xbox or just on PC with Xbox Live (or whatever they're calling it)?
Xbox X

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Console paesant don't play skyrim after 20 years.. Well not all of them.

Mebs, you dumbass ignorant cow, Skyrim is only 12 years old. It was released on the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 originally. They all got the game on the same day which was November 11, 2011. Do you know how calendars work? Do you know how math works?

3.4 million physical copies were sold on release. Of which 59% (2.9 million) of them were for the XBox 360, 27% (918,000) for PS3, and 14% (476,000) for PC.

Console peasants were the majority buyers of the game when it was released.

Now back to your fucking paddock.

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Lol, friendly fire in youtubeland:

He makes better points for what's bad in the game than most of the overt haters here do.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I wonder if Todd learned Indian so he could easily direct his workforce.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom