Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Statement from RPG Codex about Chris Avellone

warcrimes666

Educated
Patron
What a clown. We have spent milllions of man hours here to determine you can't write a good RPG without using a BBC as a pen. This is viscerally disgusting I can't even, all this time we gave him great reviews thinking he was a half-mexican twink and here he's just another white loser who doesn't mind throwing a bone to the hags close to his own age.

I mean, there was that picture of a text on tumblr telling that 4 with the big tits, "come ovr ltr and open yr mouth like a donut'

fucking hang him!!!! Scum like him, careful skilled thoughtful writers with life experience, taking one for the team working in a shit industry, with shit people dumb as rocks, swallowing revulsion for years to deliver work you don't have to hide in shame, born with a penis used in the only place it can be without physical force and pure evil, makes me sick.

....:d1p:

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
This explains so many problematic issues in gaming, and it will take a while to unpack this, y'all.

I was always a fan of his work, but in light of these news I'm not sure how I can ever play Arcanum again.
The Transcendent One must have been an allegory for heterosexuality all this time.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
But, but. I saw evidence. There was a gif with Avellone and a bunch of pink hearts and everything!

Are we sure this is not an alt-right conspiracy and gaslight?

Kutulu

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex
Well, gaming is still very gay, MCA still has something to do with gayming so:

Gay by association!

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
I bought Italian lessons so I could understand this dago and he doesn't even speak Italian!

Readher

Savant
15eevfd3geq41.jpg

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'm skipping straight to denial for this. Maybe he is bisexual? I heard those folks exist somewhere.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom