Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Game News Support Nazism by Supporting Grimoire

Discussion in 'News & Content Feedback' started by Sol Invictus, Jul 5, 2005.

1. dipdipdip Liturgist

dipdipdip
    Word.

^ Top  
  2. DemonKing Arcane

DemonKing
    Agreed - for years Cleve was bleeting about how crappy Wizardry 8 would be and that it was vapourware - now four years on from the release of Wizardry 8, a resounding success story as far as most CRPG fans are concerned, and Grimiore is still no closer to reality.

Coming from Australia though, his description of us was actually pretty accurate in places...last time I went home everyone was too busy sitting on their arses watching reality TV and endless sport to approach anything vaguely like "rage" or "passion" (except when their team is screwed by the referee, of course). :cry:

^ Top  
  3. Andyman Messiah Mr. Ed-ucated

Andyman Messiah
    Well, I was being ironic. Guess I forgot the smiley.

To me it's pretty much clear that the guy is somewhat fucked up in the head, but who knows what he might be suffering from that makes him act like a complete yerk. (Can't find the proper words right now, so "yerk" will have to do.)

Edit: Yerk-off, Pissant, Teletubbie, etc.

^ Top  
  4. Elwro Arcane

Elwro
    Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
    Thx for your posts in this thread, Ex. Some of the quotations were grotesquely hilarious. I thought I could give this game a chance if I craved for old school dungeon crawling, but maybe I'll just replay EOB1 instead if the need arises.

^ Top  
  5. Diogo Ribeiro Erudite

Diogo Ribeiro
    I really like firstperson, party-based old dungeon romps, and was hoping Grimoire would be a good enough game. But even if the political stance of a developer has no bearing on the products he creates, I think I will refrain from purchasing this game. Not because of his views per se (hideous and backwards as they are), but because I dislike the idea of financing someone who in turn apparently finances radical or extremist organizations, as seems to be the case.

^ Top  
  6. undead dolphin hacker Liturgist

undead dolphin hacker
    I said it in the other thread -- just pirate it.

^ Top  
  7. Mr. Teatime Liturgist

Mr. Teatime
    Is this an appropriate time to bring up some of Rex's quotes over the past few years? The ones about blacks not being human?

^ Top  
  8. Jaesun Fabulous Moderator

Jaesun
    Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
    No. He has a really small penis, and is overcompensating for it. :o

^ Top  
  9. fnordcircle Liturgist

fnordcircle
    Frowning at my monitor as I read your dumb post.
    This thread needs some Cleve quotes in it. Can someone exhaustively research all of his internet meanderings and make about 20 posts that detail his weird views? Thanks in advance.

^ Top  
  10. Nicolai DUMBFUCK

Nicolai
    I'm definitely going to give Grimoire a shot now.

^ Top  
  11. Sol Invictus Erudite

Sol Invictus
    It's called 'taking the piss', Teatime. I was quite serious about your piano playing ability, though. Keep up the footwork.

^ Top  
  12. Hory Erudite

Hory
    He's pretty much right...

^ Top  
  13. Sarvis Erudite

Sarvis
    I've never heard that expression... and I fail to see how men's room activities have any bearing on the situation. :?

^ Top  
  14. fnordcircle Liturgist

fnordcircle
    Frowning at my monitor as I read your dumb post.
    Error number 1: Expecting exitium to be accountable for his actions or words.
    Error number 2: Paying attention to him.

I'm guilty of number 2 as well. :cry:

^ Top  
  15. Fez Erudite

Fez
    Taking the piss is a widely used expression in the UK, which Teatime would know already, natch. It just means making fun of or mocking someone or something. It's been used in various Brit films too.

^ Top  
  16. Diogo Ribeiro Erudite

Diogo Ribeiro
    I feel for you, fnordcircle.

^ Top  
  17. Goliath Arcane Zionist Agent

Goliath
    He's just a poor sick man. You should pity him, not damn him. It's obvious that he has serious personal issues and is mentally ill.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. Sol Invictus Erudite

Sol Invictus
    The man needs to be sedated and placed into a padded room where he can't hurt himself and others.

^ Top  
  19. Fez Erudite

Fez
    Sounds like a good idea. He'd have plenty time to finish his phantom game then. We might even see it before he dies of old age (if the titanium supermen can die of that).

^ Top  
  20. bryce777 Erudite

bryce777
    Well, titanium is actually not very dense at all, just extremely strong. That is why it is a good building material. I think that whole thing could well be the funniest thing ever written, though....

^ Top  
  21. bryce777 Erudite

bryce777
    I didn't laugh at 911, but I do agree with his assessment of the braindead fastfood eating sheeple of amerikkka, though.

^ Top  
  22. LlamaGod Cipher

LlamaGod
    chances are, no matter where you live, someone thinks you and your country is full of morons.

trying to say it to someone else is pretty pointless or whatever

(austrailians are morons)

^ Top  
  23. Saint_Proverbius Arcane Patron

Saint_Proverbius
    Well, actually, he's pretty wrong.

• I bought a gas mask for a halloween gag about 15 years ago. I have never needed it for anything other than that halloween gag. In fact, it's stayed packed up in a box for the last nine years. I never even considered getting it out after 9/11.
    • I watched Jerry Springer a few times when nothing else was on but infommercials, and I'm quite aware the show is staged.
    • Don't think I've eaten in a food court anywhere other than an airport my entire life. That would be once when my flight was delayed in Chicago.
    • Feelings of immunity are pretty well founded. I'm more likely to die in a car wreck than from an attack - yet I still drive.

I could go on, but there's no way in hell I'm going to live my life differently out of some paranoid, chickenshit delusion that the world is coming to an abrupt, cataclysmic end. I'm certainly not going to move out of my townhouse and in to a bomb shelter because of some wacked out people who think America is the Great Satan.

I'd like to also point out how utterly ironic it is for someone who LIVES IN A HOLE IN THE GROUND OUT OF FEAR to preach to any American who might have been afraid after 9/11 for buying a gas mask.

Yes, that's right. Cleve is a fat chickenshit douche.

And while I'm on the subject of him being a fat chickenshit douche:

No, a guy who lives in a bomb shelter is a fucking pussy. See, you criticise Americans for moving on after 9/11. Guess what, that's what NORMAL people do! You have a crisis, you deal with it, and you MOVE ON. You don't MOVE UNDERGROUND and preach to other people about how silly they are for being afraid, because that makes you a hypocrit.

400 square meters? Is it shaped like your mom's bosom? Nothing says "security" like mom's bosom!

^ Top  
  24. Goliath Arcane Zionist Agent

Goliath
    Yep. Titanium (Ti) has a density of only 4,51 g/cm3 - not dense at all. He should have said his bones are made of lead (11,34 g/cm3) or uranium (18,97 g/cm3). I guess he is "way, way past" physics :?

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. Sol Invictus Erudite

Sol Invictus
    He did mention one time how his bones had the density of depleted uranium armor.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.