Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software The Dark Souls II Megathread™

Nugs

Learned
Probated
I struggled to like Demons and DS way more than I actualy liked them, way to twitchy for my tastes, would like to see turn based combat.

Castanova

Prophet
I struggled to like Demons and DS way more than I actualy liked them, way to twitchy for my tastes, would like to see turn based combat.

:nocountryforshitposters:

Anyway, back on topic -- I figure they need to announce the PC release sometime this week. Can't imagine they'd wait until after the console release for that.

Kanedias

Savant
New pictures of some bosses, their trophy images. Amazing art direction ahead.

RMAN8gM.jpg

Speculation time: I wonder if the masked boss is the real King Vendrick, with the other one being somehow false, like the whole deal with Allant in Demon's Souls.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
http://www.exophase.com/game/dark-souls-Ⅱ-ps3/leaderboard/

Mgijzeh.jpg

GameStop and a few other retailers got the game in stock today. People are grabbing the game early.

some faggots are already playing:rage::rage::rage: at least according to reddit:M

I think at this point, everyone knows that games WILL leak at least a week before release date because of retailers. Curiously enough however, stuff like this didn't happen 5 years ago, I wonder why that was? Maybe videogames just weren't as culturally significant back then, but now, with Youtube LP'ers having to compete with each other in releasing the first walkthroughs of big games, it's gonna happen now, especially considering how cutthroat and competitive that whole Adsense LP community is.

80Maxwell08

Arcane
I think at this point, everyone knows that games WILL leak at least a week before release date because of retailers. Curiously enough however, stuff like this didn't happen 5 years ago, I wonder why that was? Maybe videogames just weren't as culturally significant back then, but now, with Youtube LP'ers having to compete with each other in releasing the first walkthroughs of big games, it's gonna happen now, especially considering how cutthroat and competitive that whole Adsense LP community is.
Actually I remember some leaks that long ago from retailers. I remember hearing stories of people getting games from retailers early that long ago and I remember a youtube video of someone who got COD MW2 early and traded it in at gamestop before it even came out and he got $23 for it.

OP from that 4chan thread is not a fake faggot it seems

available beards
1393887697402.jpg

gentelman bald muscle mage with mustache incoming on 14.03:yeah:

WE NOW FANCY SOULS:smug:

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
New pictures of some bosses, their trophy images. Amazing art direction ahead.

RMAN8gM.jpg

Speculation time: I wonder if the masked boss is the real King Vendrick, with the other one being somehow false, like the whole deal with Allant in Demon's Souls.

Might be major spoilers if true:

top left is Vendrick, the last boss

Reminder that Patches is Gnawing Covenant leader

the mirror knight represents the legendary warrior who defeated the gods, you are required to go on his pilgrimage and then face the mirror knight, a holy warrior dressed in armour made to resemble the legendary warrior. The thorns represent his sacrifice.

the man in the iron mask is the legendary warrior
it's a chosen undead
- 4channers

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
OP from that 4chan thread is not a fake faggot it seems

available beards
1393887697402.jpg

gentelman bald muscle mage with mustache incoming on 14.03:yeah:

WE NOW FANCY SOULS:smug:

Jesus Christ. First thing I'll do ingame is get a helmet/mask that covers the face.

Man, DS1 had these completely normal looking male bodies (complete with hair + no smooth six pack). DS2, NOW WITH MANSCAPING THANKS GAYS.

edit sauce:

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Now my male characters can look beautiful while I die 100 times because of weeboo gays androids.

Thanks Obama!

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
9RmmBCD.png

All classes have a stat total of 54 accounting for Soul Level.

kaPZ62Y.png

More stat info.

Last edited:

Castanova

Prophet
Gonna take me a bit to remember that Vitality has nothing to do with your HP.

Interesting that the Bandit has such low Adaptability while the Knight has one of the highest. Odd stat in general. Move speed + evasion bonuses... but also defensive bonuses. Doesn't seem like they go hand in hand.

Kanedias

Savant
All the trophies in high res (basically what I posted before but with a couple more NPC trophies, covenant trophies, etc)

2COCKow.jpg

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
You just know that king is gonna be a badass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom