Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Elder Scrolls Online

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Dagoth Ur raid for his pants, fuck yes MMORPGS!

Maiandros

Learned
Possibly Retarded
Since it seems you all cannot get excited enough(!!!) for this gem of the future, i thought i'd post this..

Zenimax Online Studios seeks to make ESO the MMORPG genre’s most “socially connected” game ever. Now, that’s really just a buzzword for saying “it’s going to interact with Facebook and Twitter”. But really, the connection to those two social networks, along with others such as Google+, will likely drive ESO into being one of the first MMOs that you can feel a part of even when you’re not at your PC or laptop.
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/...Online-Socially-Connected-on-a-New-Level.html

Who needs Zynga anyway..

Kahlis

Cipher
Dagoth Ur raid for his pants, fuck yes MMORPGS!
But will the game have enough equipment slots to let you run around in his loin cloth on its own, or will it be merged with cuirasses?

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
Who the fuck owns a pejsbook account and was ever sane? Zenimax just hits on its target audience.

DraQ

Arcane
Since it seems you all cannot get excited enough(!!!) for this gem of the future, i thought i'd post this..

Zenimax Online Studios seeks to make ESO the MMORPG genre’s most “socially connected” game ever. Now, that’s really just a buzzword for saying “it’s going to interact with Facebook and Twitter”. But really, the connection to those two social networks, along with others such as Google+, will likely drive ESO into being one of the first MMOs that you can feel a part of even when you’re not at your PC or laptop.
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/...Online-Socially-Connected-on-a-New-Level.html

Who needs Zynga anyway..
Everything is shit.

Kahlis

Cipher
Why were there no colors in the 2nd era of Tamriel? Did Tiber Septim use CHIM to increase the saturation later on?

Angthoron

Arcane
At least the elves finally aren't ugly, I guess the technology has become good enough to make pretty elves. :smug:

Kahlis

Cipher
They don't even acknowledge arena and daggerfall as tes games. Why? :(
Too old.
Too incline.

Bethesda is a postmodern multikult globalist shadow government that wants to slowly indoctrinate the future generations into being blind of the industry's origins and heritage. They need to grow up thinking Skyrim is the pinnacle in RPG design, and that it was amazing how complex it was with its three "attributes" and no greater depth of writing/gameplay can be attained.

Maiandros

Learned
Possibly Retarded
Witness greatness...

i have

UOKR16.jpg

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
Every time I watch this trailer I make moist myself with thinking how terribly it will fall

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Yeah, it's SWTOR all over again. It's incredible how out of touch with reality those big companies are.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom