Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Elder Scrolls Online

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Sorry guys, I found a better game lulz.

matchmakeonline.jpg
This is the sort of thing that can't not go wrong.

Caim

Arcane
Ugh, there was so much promise, but this... no, thanks.

Why are there even classes, anyway? What happened to the whole "TES is classless" thing?

IGNorance put it online.

Thoroughly unimpressed. Count how many times they play on Morrowind nostalgia.

Yeah, even mudcrabs a distinctively non-mudcrab-y. I'm even serious. Floaty combat, shitty Skyrim-lite dual-wield... And classes. God forbid we ditch classes, retards then wouldn't know how to play. :retarded:
It's not that I'd really expected a hardcore MMO, but it looks like a really generic themepark.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Reason you have classes in MMOs is to give subscribers more levels to grind, i.e., they have to level up everything!

Caim

Arcane
But if all characters can do all the things they have even more things to level, meaning that players will put more time into a single character.

But then again, that would mean that once again fighters are the best class. :smug:

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ugh, there was so much promise, but this... no, thanks.

Why are there even classes, anyway? What happened to the whole "TES is classless" thing?

Skyrim is the only classless TES game.

Xi

Arcane
So I played this for 10 minutes (until they downed servers) and it felt a lot like skyrim. My laptop played it on high settings (easily) at 60 FPS (runs good). It felt a lot like an Elderscrolls game. I leveled up and was allowed to spend 1 attribute point (think Skyrim attributes) and 1 ability point (chose a cool turn invis spell - short duration).

Anyway, it was a total waste of time considering that I didn't get to do much. lol!

I would have taken a screenshot, but they tethered my email address across the screen as to identify whoever did such a thing. ;P

abija

Prophet
I would have taken a screenshot, but they tethered my email address across the screen as to identify whoever did such a thing. ;P
It does that even if you use FRAPS/MSI Afterburner/other utilty to take sshots ?

Caim

Arcane
I'll just wait for the Planescape: Torment MMO

:troll:
I would play a MMO based on Planescape. It wouldn't even have to be that good.

No troll, I really love the setting. But I will require classes such as celestial firebreathing velociraptors from the Beastlands, or Modron warriors, or yugoloth wizards. Crank that weird shit up to 11.

Xi

Arcane
It does that even if you use FRAPS/MSI Afterburner/other utilty to take sshots ?

Yes, they overlayed the screen with the user's email address. It's more prominent on the outside, and becomes more transparent toward the middle.

Game Screen:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com
(Health) (Stamina)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty ingenious way to do it, baring a user who signed up with an email they don't care about. Still, it allows them to identify whoever violates NDA.

Last edited:

abija

Prophet
You mean you have that overlay on all the time you are playing? WTF?

Caim

Arcane
I... I don't even know what to say to this. It's somewhere in between efficient, terminally stupid and outright insulting.

Codexlurker

Savant

Yes, they overlayed the screen with the user's email address. It's more prominent on the outside, and becomes more transparent toward the middle.

Game Screen:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com Douchebagtester@Douchebags.com
(Health) (Stamina)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty ingenious way to do it, baring a user who signed up with an email they don't care about. Still, it allows them to identify whoever violates NDA.

That can fixed with some kind of photo editing program.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom