Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

TripJack

Hedonist
Bundle in a Box Adventure Bundle up http://bundle-in-a-box.com/ . Games are Gemini Rue, Ben There Dan That!, Time Gentleman Please!, 1893: A World's Fair Mystery, and The Sea Will Claim Everything. First 3 include steam and desura codes. Everything can be downloaded drm free too.

Current min is $2.99 and it seems that will decrease as they hit sales milestones. Beating the average (currently $5.something) also gets you The Shivah and some game called Metal Dead.

I'll be waiting a bit for the min and average to go down. The bundle will be up for 2 weeks.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Indie Gala 5 launched with a weird hodge podge of mediocre stuff:

Pay at least $1 and get:
Making History: The Calm & the Storm (Steam)
Beat Hazard
Razor2: Hidden Skies (Steam)
Ironclads Collection (5 Games) (Steam

Pay at least $3.99 and also get:
Space Empires 4 Deluxe (Steam)
Battle Mages
World Rally Championship Racing
Bad Rats: Rats Revenge (Steam)

Pay at least $5.99 and also get:
Disciples II: Rise of the Elves (Steam)
Puzzle Kingdoms (Steam)
Ninja Blade
SBK X: Superbike World Championship

I'd take a Puzzle Kingdoms key if any bro ends up buying it.

Don Peste

Arcane
Making History might be interesting in multiplayer...

Edit: I've just played the tutorial (with Czechoslovakia :roll:). It does look interesting.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Another Indie Royale is live and it's pretty meh: The Void (was available in a 5 for $5 pack on Steam), Dead Pixels, The Ship, 1000 Amps, Laser Cat, and the beta of a F2P game. Only the Ship, 1000 Amps, and Void are Steam Keys (as is the F2P beta).

Also a new Humble Indie Bundle (and beat the average) has been added to the Steam registry.

mck

Cipher
Does anyone play The Ship anymore? I always wanted to play it, but i figured it was long dead by now.

Multi-headed Cow

I tried playing Space Station 13. I docked in a shuttle, then some swirling black vortex tore a hole in the station and I ran and hid in a maintenance room with a naked dead body until I couldn't take it any longer and threw myself into the vacuum of space. NEVER AGAIN.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I got some free Steam games if someone wants. Mostly doubles from this packs.
Space Empire IV
Disciples 2: Galleans return and
Disciples 2: Rise of the elves
Torchlight
Altitude
Really big sky
Steel Storm
Ares

Bruticis

Space Empire IV
Torchlight
Altitude
Really big sky
Steel Storm
Ares
I'd take Disciples 2: Galleans Return off your hands for sure if you still have it.

mck

Cipher
Space Empire IV
Torchlight
Altitude
Really big sky
Steel Storm
Ares

I'd love to get Torchlight or Space Empires if you've still got them and no one cooler wanted them.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
The new Humble Bundle is apparently launching within minutes for anyone browsing the forums now.

Angthoron

Arcane
Amnesia, Psychonauts, LIMBO, Superbrothers: Swords & Sorcery + Bastion if you beat the average. Not bad, think I'll bite.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Got in at $6.25. Bastion will probably drop to $3.75 during the summer sale so your best bet could be just to pay $1 and wait but, at most I overpaid $1.50... and I get to play the games now versus four weeks from now. Already owned Pyschonauts and had no interest in Limbo but amazing deal if you owned none/want them all.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
The last humble indie bundles have been consistently having a $6+ average. It won't go lower. As far as what Bastion is worth, as I said, it could very well be $3.75 during the Steam Summer Sale. At most you'd save yourself $1.50 (as of the time of this post -- price rising) by waiting another month. In the interim you could probably find that much in change in your couch.

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
The last humble indie bundles have been consistently having a $6+ average. It won't go lower. As far as what Bastion is worth, as I said, it could very well be $3.75 during the Steam Summer Sale. At most you'd save yourself $1.50 (as of the time of this post -- price rising) by waiting another month. In the interim you could probably find that much in change in your couch.

Watched the Bastion trailer, saw some anime, will skip. I also have no problem waiting, still have many other unfinished/unplayed games.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It's not really anime. Trust me, I loathe anime. The game has an offbeat/water color-esque art style but I wouldn't call it anime.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It certainly has... 'influences.'

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom