Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Turjan

Arcane
That's also correct in this case. You get a single key for Limbo, Psychonauts, Amnesia and Sword & Sorcery together, plus a second key for Bastion if you beat the average.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Yep, which is why I only gave humble bundle 1 cent. :smug:
Back in the good ol' days when they gave individual steam keys for bundle games, I usually dropped $10-15

Multi-headed Cow

it contains the following apps

Oh god what apps WHAT APPS
IS IT DUSTFORCE? I'D BE OK WITH THAT. QUBE? PINEAPPLE SMASH CREW? WIZORB? LONE SURVIVOR?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Probably just HIB 4. But we can hope for something cool. Side note: keep trying to get into Bastion... can't really do it. It's not awful but way too arcadey. I have no idea why people call this an ARPG. It's not even a hack-n-slash it's basically just an arcade version of Zelda. Probably should have just cheaped out for $1 but... some games I just have to try for myself before I decide I just don't like them and Bastion was probably one of them.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS HAD TO PICK THIS ONE UP FIRST ONE IN A WHILE I WAS AT LEAST INTO MOST OF THE GAMES

MOST EXCITED ABOT AMNESIA FROM THE WAY GUYS HERE SUCK IT OFF

Angthoron

Arcane
http://www.indiegala.com/ also seems to have a new bundle out. 3 tiers.

For 1 dorrar:
Making History: The Calm & The Storm
Beat Hazard
Razor2
Ironclads Collection
3.99:
Above and:
Space Empires 4 Deluxe
Battle Mages
World Rally Championship Racing
Bad Rats: Rats Revenge
5.99:
Above and:
Disciples 2: Rise of the Elves
Puzzle Kingdom
Ninja Blade
SBK X: Superbike World Championship

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Bonus stuff added: Braid, Super Meat Boy, and Lone Survivor. Have the first two but wanted the third so win for me. These all come in a separate code if you happen to already own all three and want to trade/giveaway.

Turjan

Arcane
I don't have any of them, so I'm quite happy with the additions.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I got all 3 of them. My braid/super meat boy/lone survivor steam key if anyone wants them is:

Please let people know in this thread if you claimed this key. It's the BRO thing to do.
59DN7-QN4BQ-C0D43

Bruticis

I got all 3 of them. My braid/super meat boy/lone survivor steam key if anyone wants them is:

Please let people know in this thread if you claimed this key. It's the BRO thing to do.
59DN7-QN4BQ-C0D43
Got it, thanks bro! I'll come looking for you the next time I get some spare keys instead of feeding them to Skyway.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Dungeon Defenders was a good concept and I played a ton of it but the developers made it a shitty DLC fest with over inflation on stats, items, mana (currency), etc.

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
If anybody else wants a key for Braid, Lone Survivor and SMB you're welcome to this one:

T2WBV-R96XN-5HG7P

Be nice and post here if you do, if a lurker you can even register and get called Drog.

Humppaleka

Cipher
Thanks! (Drog here)
Been looking at Super Meat Boy for a while, to test my gaymepad.

Bruticis

New Indie Royale bundle is up, The June Bug Bundle. Looks like epic shit to me:

PixelJunk Eden (Steam)
Escape Goat (Desura)
Noitu Love 2: Devolution (Steam)
Auditorium (Steam)

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Looks like ... shit to me:

My thoughts exactly! I've still yet to buy an indie royale bundle. Zero interest in any of these games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom