Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

TripJack

Hedonist
:smug:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Go buy the Oddbox during the Steam sale you cheapskates. It's been like $3.75 for all four games.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Another crappy Indie Gala -- it's got the Commandos games, Void, and some other stuff... blah blah blah.

Multi-headed Cow

Trying to snag a copy of Cargo, but can't really be assed to buy the whole bundle just for it. Yet.

Humppaleka

Cipher
I bought it. :( Just because I have never played the Commandos games and for the heck of it.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
With Indie Galas you should just wait for happy hour where you can basically get the whole pack for $1 through group buys.

Bruticis

MHC, you missed your shot again! I had to practically threaten to beat people to give away Cargo and The Void in the CDS. More gamez.....steam magic number 700 is coming up.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Buy it, even if just for Tension The Void. It's an amazing game and original one. It's worth much more than $1.

TripJack

Hedonist
another meh indie royale what a surprise
  1. Harvest: Massive Encounter for: steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, linux, desura - more bundle info!
  2. The Journey Down: Chapter One for: windows, mac, linux, desura
  3. Serious Sam 2 for: steam (pc)
  4. Gundemonium Recollection for: steam (pc), windows, desura
  5. GundeadliGne for: steam (pc), windows, desura
  6. Hitogata Happa for: steam (pc), windows, desura
  7. Acceleration Of Suguri X-Edition for: windows, desura
  8. Dino Run SE for: windows, mac, linux, desura
  9. BONUS: AirMech for: steam (beta), windows, desura

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
is it a group of games most of which I wouldn't download for free

if yes, I'm looking at an indie bundle

their collectively increasing humbleness is far outstripping the draw of the bundles they create

seriously they should just store that shit up and release a group of like fifty crap games, that might work to reach humble bundle sales numbers on number factor alone

digital detritus

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
^ Pretty much that. Already own SS2 which isn't too bad. Other than that Harvest is the only mildly appealing game and even then it's nowhere near enough for me to take the anime faggotry of the other stuff.

Secretninja

Cipher
There is a new gala bundle up. It is 5.19 atm but I'm on my phone so fuck you if you want more info and Google it.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Look for another Indie Royale this upcoming Thursday or Friday.

Multi-headed Cow

Eh. Only Steam game I don't own is Mutant Storm, and though I'm sorta interested in Unepic I'm not really inclined to buy the bundle just for it.

Not entirely shit bundle though, Geneforge series is supposedly Vogel's best work, and Puzzle Agent is like a not-as-good Professor Layton.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
No interest in Vogel's games and the rest look mediocre. Have still yet to buy a single Royale bundle.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I just bought the Geneforge series on Steam for $10...

Multi-headed Cow

The JULY JUBILEE BUNDLE (Indie Royale) is out: http://www.indieroyale.com/
Geneforge Saga, Unepic, and some other ugly stuff. Oniken trailer music sounds cool.
I'm only interested in Geneforge, as it's more cheaper than the Steam version (I mean the version sold @ Steam). The other trash I can live without.
(give multi-headed cow your mutant storm and unepic keys, you know you want to (actually now that i think about it desura keys for indie royale are for the whole bundle))

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
though I'm sorta interested in Unepic I'm not really inclined to buy the bundle just for it.
the bundle costs half than what unepic alone costs on desura, and it has extra ingame item for unepic plus extra credits (earned through completing challenges normally, spent on overpowered pop-culture reference ingame items)., so i'd say it's worth it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom