Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Got some Indie gala steam keys if youre out of cash.
Got Trauma, KB: Armored pricess and Ufo Afterlight.

Anybody knows what those IndieGala points are for? Got 12900 so far, what do I do with em?

TripJack

Hedonist
i don't think that anyone knows what they are for yet, but supposedly the gala people will finally be setting up a site to spend them on next week

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Probably just stuff that's already been in the bundles... or worse.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Back up 'da Snuggletruck! I got that in one of the recent Humble Android bundles I paid $1 for... think I played it for fifteen minutes before I had enough.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I got Star wolves years ago from GamersGate, so if someone wants a Steam key for this fun space game lemme know.

Edit: Gone.

Bruticis

Horrible bundle, only thing I'd like to try is Cubeman. Guess I'll be passing on that crap.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Yeah only two things I'd want are Cubemen and Sol -- can get those for less than the current price during Steam sales... if I were so inclined. All Zombies Must Die isn't that great, I bought the 'Scoreacalypse' or w/e standalone for like $1.20, it's okay but didn't interest me enough to think I'd want to play the main game that has no online co-op and is just a limited set of missions.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Yeah, I know. I recall playing the demo a while ago. Shame because the game play is decent but the fact that it's done blatantly arcade style 'mission complete' without even the effort of Wing Commander style landing/debriefing cut scenes makes it a marginal purchase. Cubemen is similarly lackluster.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Come to think of it for $3 I could just grab one of the later Wing Commander games I never played on GOG when they're on sale versus SOL. I've never bought a single Indie Royale, although some bros here have given me a couple of spare keys (two or three) from past bundles... even then I think the only one of those I played for significant amounts of time was Runspell: Overture. It's hilarious that Indie Gala has managed to surpass them in terms of quality/value ratio.

Multi-headed Cow

Don't have AZMD, Sol, and Cubemen on Steam. Mildly interested in all 3, enough to blow $5 on the bundle.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Humble Android Bundle #3 and beat the average has been added to the Steam registry. Look for it soon if you like crappy android games.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Humble Android Bundle #3 and beat the average has been added to the Steam registry. Look for it soon if you like crappy android games.

Yay! More stuff for my tablet! :D

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
There's also even a 'bonus' entry in addition to normal and 'beat the average' so looks like it might have plenty of stuff... whatever it might be.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Well, the Steam registry updated with the base game: Uplink, Bit Trip Beat, Field Runners, and Space Chem. Not bad, I guess, but only one I don't own is Field Runners... doubt I'll even throw $1 at that. BTA seems to be some new game called Spirits of something.

Multi-headed Cow

Eh. I might pick up Field Runners for a buck. Already got everything else. Spirits of Something doesn't bring anything to mind, so I doubt I'd wanna beat the average for it whatever it is.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Nah that Spirits thing is the BTA -- the Bonus is the stuff they give out after about a week or w/e to anyone who has already purchased. Off the top of my head I can't think of any Android games I want that badly... if at all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom