Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Some hints on the upcoming #IG8 ....
- The complete collection of an awesome and award-winning action - RPG
- One of the few games that bring the tactical and strategic warfare of World War 2 to the PC.
- One of the most original and irreverent games ever made.. where you play as...
- A solid driving simulator where every regulation of chassis matters.

Plus 5 other great games! ( hints in the next days! )

Multi-headed Cow

Complete collection of an action RPG, eh. Not sure what that would be. If it's those Ys games I'd be a bit interested I guess, despite anime. Don't know enough to say if that's the "Complete collection" though. That also would be suspiciously high quality for an Indie Gala. Dredmor? Wouldn't really call that action RPG, and also high quality for Indie Gala but the lower price makes it a bit more likely I guess.

Whatever the case, RPG. :bounce:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Already broken it down on CAG. Likely guesses for those descriptions: Sacred Gold (collection = game + expansion), Achtung Panzer (apparently the language is lifted from some review), Ghost Master, and one of the Flatout games. Kicking myself because Dark Star One will probably be included and I just bought that for $2.50 during the Steam sale. Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!

Multi-headed Cow

Oh yeah.

Steam key with World of Goo, Anomaly, EDGE, and Osmos attached to it up for grabs. Gimme a PM and/or post here for it.

TripJack

Hedonist
New shit indie royale http://www.indieroyale.com/
  • Shattered Horizon (steam)
  • Analogue: A Hate Story (steam)
  • Da New Guys
  • Super Amazing Wagon Adventure
  • Waves (steam)
  • MiniFlake
Oops, gala 8 is out too http://www.indiegala.com/
  • Dangerous Waters (steam)
  • Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness
  • Sentinel 3: Homeworld
  • Superstars V8 Racing
Beat the average games:
  • Ghost Master (steam)
  • Dark Fall: Lost Souls (steam)
  • Achtung Panzer: Operation Star
  • Space Empires V (steam)
  • Sacred Gold (steam)
I'll definitely grab this one when happy hour starts. Dangerous Waters and Achtung Panzer look very tasty.

Multi-headed Cow

Shattered Horizon is kind of a PC hog but zero-g FPS is kinda fun. Analogue I assume is shit, Waves is right up my alley. Not sure if I'll pick the bundle up for an anime dating simulator and twin stick shooter though.

Gala looks worth a happy hour most likely.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Indie Royale shit as always. Gala... jeez... don't even know if I'd bother with a happy hour bundle. If anyone has a Sacred Gold key, though, I'd take it off their hands~

Multi-headed Cow

“Analogue is a sit-up-and-take-notice achievement in storytelling, in interface, in research, in mechanics and in moral ambiguity.”
– Alec Meer, Rock Paper Shotgun
Just Updated
Now includes the Science and Tradition DLC
Includes two new costumes for the cosplaying AI *Hyun-ae: a scientist's lab coat, and the traditional hanbok that the Pale Bride wore.
WELL CLEARLY ANALOGUE IS A GOOD GAME!

And I'll give you my Sacred Gold key if/when I get a happy hour on it. Assuming Secretninja doesn't want it/buys the gala himself since I still haven't given him an extra for Vicky 2.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Cool beans. Space Empires V looks okay but I'm told IV is actually better... that and I still haven't fired up Gal Civ II from the Summer Sale.

Bruticis

Same for me, if there's happy hour and I get in on it someone can have my Sacred Gold key.

Multi-headed Cow

What is happy hour. Have I been paying too much for these bundles all this time? (Including this one)
Happy hour is a special discount only on Indie Gala where they sell bundles of bundles at a big discount for (usually) an hour. Usually ends up running about $1 or $2 a person. Best way to get in on that is to join a group at Cheapassgamer.

Also I was a goddamn fool and bought Indie Royale since someone did a big donation and dropped the price and I wanted to rub Waves all over my greasy body. Since you've still got first refusal on indie games Secretninja, do you want Shattered Horizon? The dibs on Sacred Gold would pass to Metro if you do (Unless you don't want Sacred Gold anyway).

Secretninja

Cipher
Nope. I got sacred abd wouldn't play that other game. It appears I have several keys to give away from a happy hour I bought on accident a while back. More details when I'm not on my phone posting

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Indie Gala Happy Hour is on at the moment. You can pick up the whole bundle for $1.50ish or so from someone on Cheap Ass Gamer forum.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Humble Bundle #6, Beat the Average, and Bonus added to Steam registry. Should go live in the next day or so.

Don Peste

Arcane

Multi-headed Cow

I didn't pick up Demise Ascension last time it was on a Gamersgate bundle but I might grab it the second time around. Might be too hardcore for me but I'm curious enough I might cough up four bucks.

Overboard

Arcane
I don't see the ALL GAMES option. How am I supposed to add to the games I've bought but won't get round to playing for another year or two (or ever)?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom