Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Multi-headed Cow

Does look like an alarmingly bad bundle, but it was 3 Steam games I didn't have so I bought it as is the custom of my people.

Bruticis

Trippy! You dirty little console peon, where have you been?
tripjack.jpg

TripJack

Hedonist
l8l8j.jpg

I shall grant eternal life and boundless joy to the man who brings me the head of this impostor that sullies my sacred name.

Bruticis

Don't worry bro, we knew it couldn't be you from the get go. That fucker also stole your kodex avatar and used it to though, may wanna check your bank statements.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
What bugs me about this new bundle is, as far as I can tell, it was announced pretty much on the same MINUTE as the Humble Bundle V ended.

We're pretty much getting bundled up the ass here.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I'm still waiting for SPAZ to be in a bundle. I know it's been $2 on Steam but it seems like a prime candidate for a bundle and I'm not really dying to play it. Thus I'd rather wait to maximize my bundle purchasing power! Inside a Star Filled Sky would be another good candidate.

Also I'd bet anything Legend of Grimrock will be in Humble Indie Bundle #6 -- but that's probably another six months away.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Indie Gala Android bundle went live with some craptacular games:

$1 minimum: Great Little War Game, Cardinal Quest (Desura), Smiles HD, and Legends of Yore.

$4 minimum: Manor of the Damned (Desura), Turba (Steam), Pitiri 1977.

Hoping Cardinal Quest hits Steam some day. It's certainly better than Hack Slash Loot so no idea why they don't allow it.

Bruticis

Really, Jack? I mean really? You couldn't give me 3 seconds to post it without stealing MY FAME YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!

Don Peste

Arcane
Be Mine 3:
http://groupees.com/bemine3

Min. 4$:
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Avernum: The Second Trilogy
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

6$ || >6$:
Garshasp: Iranian God of War. Kill Israel!

These Be Mines always have good games. But they have the worst luck too.

Bruticis

Have a spare key for Avernum and Red Orchestra, post here or send me a PM if you want em.

Multi-headed Cow

Damn, someone beat me to the Avernum. Only thing out of the pack I particularly want.

Bruticis

Sov beat you before I even finished the post. Gotta appease the CDS overlord.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Don't care for Vogel's crap. Already own the Odd stuff from the Oddbox on Steam. No interest in the rest.

Repressed Homosexual
I only got it for the Avernum games.

The other three ones I already own, I wasn't able to activate any of them. If someone wants the keys, I'm willing to give them. Just PM me, I guess.

Repressed Homosexual
What's going on, why is Avernum 4 some 300+ Megs when the original demo was not even 30?
Where is this enormous bloating coming from? At any rate, I'll be able to download my save from my could service, and continue where I left it with this Steam copy.

Multi-headed Cow

What's going on, why is Avernum 4 some 300+ Megs when the original demo was not even 30?
Where is this enormous bloating coming from? At any rate, I'll be able to download my save from my could service, and continue where I left it with this Steam copy.
Not sure where the bloat is coming from, Avernum 5 is 80 megs and 6 is 100 megs. And you won't be able to use cloud saves since the Avernum games don't support Steam Cloud.

Edit: Well, the old Avernums. 4 5 and 6. Avernum Escape from the Pit supports it.

moraes

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Oddworld Inhabitants Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee + Exoddus (steam key)

• 3CIWX-IGFKI-RI9CT

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom