Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
News Content Gallery About Donate Discord Contact
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I would totally buy that, but I really only want Wonder Boy out of it.

MoistCloister

Cipher
There's a 1C Limited bundle on Indiegala:

LINK: https://www.indiegala.com/1c-limited-steam-bundle

6 games in total, 5 bucks.

Space Rangers HD: A War Apart (has trading cards)
Space Rangers: Quest (has trading cards)
Through the Woods (has trading cards)
Unknown Fate
BLACKHOLE
Haimrik

Also, you can get the Skullgirls Complete Bundle (base game + 2nd Encore) on Fanatical for a grand total of €1.00. Apparently it's a pretty decent game.

LINK: https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/skullgirls-complete-bundle

Naraya

Arcane
Heads up - Humble has a pretty good offer in their https://www.humblebundle.com/fight-for-racial-justice-bundle

You can grab all of the following bundled games (STEAM keys) for ~28 EUR at the moment:
  • A New Beginning - Final Cut
  • Age of Wonders III
  • All You Can Eat
  • Armello
  • Baba Is You
  • BioShock Remastered
  • Broken Age
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Crowntakers
  • Darkest Dungeon: The Shieldbreaker DLC
  • EarthNight
  • Eastside Hockey Manager
  • Elite Dangerous
  • Endless Space – Collection
  • Football Manager 2020
  • FRAMED Collection
  • FTL: Advanced Edition
  • GoNNER BLüEBERRY EDiTION
  • Gunscape Standard Edition
  • Hyper Light Drifter
  • In Between
  • Kerbal Space Program
  • Kingdom: Classic
  • Knights of Pen & Paper 2
  • MirrorMoon EP
  • My Memory of Us
  • NBA 2K20
  • Neo Cab
  • Newt One
  • No Time to Explain Remastered
  • Observer
  • Overgrowth
  • Overlord II
  • Pesterquest
  • Planet of the Eyes
  • Plunge
  • Realpolitiks
  • Regular Human Basketball
  • Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
  • Spelunky
  • StarCrossed
  • SUPER TIME FORCE ULTRA
  • Surviving Mars
  • System Shock 2
  • System Shock: Enhanced Edition
  • The Ball
  • The Jackbox Party Pack 4
  • This War of Mine
  • Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
  • Vertiginous Golf

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Sad Loser
Excellent, been hovering over the purchase button on that for ages, now I can get it for freeeeeeeeee :incline:

Thanks MicoSelva!

Latelistener

Arcane
A year ago Humble moved from Monthly to Choice and started losing subscribers and obviously why.

Because for Monthly it was $12 for 10 games and now it's $20 for 9 games you can select out of 12.

Those who never cancelled their subscription got to keep their "Classic" plan though ($12 for 10). You can still pause to skip a month if you don't like it, as long as you don't cancel it entirely.

On top of that, the selection of games became shittier with every month.

Duo to that they started various promotions. First of all, for now it's $12 for 12 games, but sometimes there are other promotions.

The recent one is $6 for a month in the next 6 months that work even on the accounts that had Choice or Monthly before and cancelled it.

So you may want to check your email and see what they sent to you if you want that.

Another way is to login and to check their pages, usually there is a banner above if there is any deal for your account: https://www.humblebundle.com/ https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/home

The recent month was actually relatively decent for the amount they ask: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussi...e-15-next-choice-moved-from-friday-to-tuesday

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2
You also seem to get 2-4$ off (seems to vary, not sure based on what exactly) whenever going to pause or cancel your subscription. I've first tried doing one of those before buying even if I'm interested in the bundle and usually it's paid off.

MicoSelva

Packs laden with loot are often low on supplies.
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Next Humble Choice will have ELEX in it (also Control, Kingdom: Two Crowns, XCOM: Chimera Squad and a bunch of other shit).
Current, still available one has Endless Space 2, Outward, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Lovecraft's Untold Stories and some Werewolf the Apocalypse visual novel (?), among others.

ultimanecat

Arcane
You never get more than one month’s games for paying one month’s subscription. If you sub now, you’ll get February’s lineup, and then won’t get access to next month’s until you voluntarily pay for another month or you let them automatically charge you (typically on the last Friday of any given month).

edit: oh I guess it’s the last Tuesday as of this month.

Last edited:

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Wow, they actually separated Control Ultimate Edition into Standard + overpriced DLC specifically just so they can include it in Humble Choice while changing none of the branding. It looks like you have Ultimate in your library, but you don't.

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2
Another month, another Humble Choice pause. Although the quality of games included has risen the past few months, hopefully it'll keep up and they'll have something worth buying for me in the future. I think the only way they get some of the bigger profile games on at all is by leveraging the sucking of that sweet DLC tit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom