Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Humble Android Bundle 6 has been live for a few days and includes Frozen Synapse/Broken Sword as BTA with Aquaria, Fractal, Organ Trail, and Stealth Bastard Deluxe rounding it out (you also get Pulse but that's Android only). Played Organ Trail for a couple of hours. It's a good concept but, as MHC told me, the mini-game combat is horribly tedious and off-putting. Turn based would have been better especially given the party aspect which is sort of half-assed since they don't do anything other than die/drain your resources.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Bundle Stars seems to be having a 1C sale with some pretty nice titles for $2.50. Bad idea to miss out on these: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/dynamite-reloaded/

King's Bounty: The Legend
Men of War: Vietnam
Fantasy Wars
Real Warfare: 1242
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth
Off-Road Drive
Star Wolves 2
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Death Track: Resurrection
Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades (Germans vs Slavs)

Incline of Russia... I've enjoyed King's Bounty: The Legend so far, and have Star Wolves 2 but haven't gotten around to playing it yet. Fantasy Wars I've had my eyes on. I'd pay $2.50 for any of the three. Not sure about the others, but the Real Warfare series looks interesting.

Garm

Learned
Is Tropico Trilogy still worth buying if I have Tropico 4, or do 2 and 3 not have a humerous campaign like 4's? It's the only game that interests me in the Atomic Indie bundle.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Is Tropico Trilogy still worth buying if I have Tropico 4, or do 2 and 3 not have a humerous campaign like 4's? It's the only game that interests me in the Atomic Indie bundle.

Tropico 3 is pretty good. The humor is consistent across the games as far as I recall. I only played 2 and 4 briefly at a friends place.

Bruticis

No steam, no deal.
While I usually agree with that, it's pretty likely this will hit steam (and "should" include a steam key when it does). You should buy it for a buck and vote for it on greenlight.

Grim Monk

Arcane
Bundle of the Undead on Groupees:
http://groupees.com/undead

Zombies Ruined My Day
Zafehouse: Diaries
Night of the Living Dead Defense
Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Zombie Bowl-O-Rama
NecroVisioN - Hardcore Edition (NecroVisioN & Lost Company)
The Haunted: Hells Reach

They seem to cost $0.75 individually, and $4.29 if you select the whole bundle.

Keys are available for Steam, GOG, and Desura.
(You can click on the games to find out what platform they are available on...)

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Good that they made it single game, didn't want to pay for some steam fodder to get zafehouse.

Grim Monk

Arcane
I grabbed "NecroVision" from the bundle.

It's apparently made by some of the "Painkiller" Dev's, AND ITS A GAME SET :D IN WW1!
You don't get those very often...

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Bundle of the Undead on Groupees:
http://groupees.com/undead

Zombies Ruined My Day
Zafehouse: Diaries
Night of the Living Dead Defense
Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Zombie Bowl-O-Rama
NecroVisioN - Hardcore Edition (NecroVisioN & Lost Company)
The Haunted: Hells Reach

They seem to cost $0.75 individually, and $4.29 if you select the whole bundle.

Keys are available for Steam, GOG, and Desura.
(You can click on the games to find out what platform they are available on...)

I'm so friggin' tired of the zombie horror genre. Fittingly, it won't die. It just keeps coming back no matter how many horrible games/movies/stories are produced.

Turjan

Arcane
The new Groupees is Build a Greenlight 3. The only thing that looked half way interesting to me was Residue.

By the way, Desura was bought by Linden Labs, the makers of Second Life, a few days ago. Watch out for changes if you have stuff on there.

Turjan

Arcane
Talking about terrible, here is the Debut 3 Bundle on Indie Royale. It even comes with two Arr Pee Gees, one of them turnbased, so the Codex should be all over it .:troll:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I want Crayon Chronicles but it's sold as $3 by itself. No need to get the rest of that crap.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Groupees has an arpg bundle out. The 'rpg' bit is a stretch really.

Games include:
They Breathe
Ben there, Dan That! & Time Gentlemen, Please! by the guys who did Gun Monkeys.
Vox
Aztaka
Reef Shot
Rune Classic
Pickers

Ok, looking over the bundle, I want to clarify some things. Groupees bundle is actually an "Adventure * Roleplaying Groupee* which is a nice and clever way for them to get people excited while legally separating the words "Adventure" and "Roleplaying". Out of the games in the bundle, Rune Classic is a first person action CRPG and Laxius Force (also in groupee) is a Japanese-style CRPG. Vox is an action CRPG that looks something like the old N64 console CRPGs with the over-the-shoulder look a la Quest 64.

They Breathe, Reef Shot, Pickers, Been There Done That! & Time Gentlemen, Please, and Aztaka are not CRPGs at all, though Aztaka supposedly has RPG elements: it is a platformer that advertises level ups- (which Mario did in Super Mario Brothers via Mushrooms). A couple of these game look good, like Been There, Done That, but this isn't an action rpg bundle. Somewhat false advertising on Groupees part.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Ben there, Dan That and Time Gentlemen, Please are entertaining.

Turjan

Arcane
Ben there, Dan That and Time Gentlemen, Please are entertaining.
Yup, they are. I bought those during the Steam Summer Sale for $0.49, which means they are kind of expensive here. Although that gets into "seriously pedantic" territory, given the price.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom