Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Amateurs, this is what you get if you train wrestling since childhood

a047656e5b9ddfaedd5192e4c1be8b5f.jpg

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
Still Abby has weak character build up.

I would make Abby like Bane using steroids fabricated from clicker's sap. Joel would defeat her in the epic ending battle.

wallpaper+Arkham+Asylum+Bane.jpg

Lagi

Savant
I watch the full walk through on YT. I skip the combat, stealth and exploration, because that was a boring, repetitive chore, with blind & mindless opponents - the interiors were interesting though.

Story was nice & I enjoy it, even with all that SJW stuff. I think plot was not edgy enough, should be no enlightenment, forgiveness etc. Abby was a pussy because she make mistake twice of not killing Ellie. Ellie should kill Abby at the end, so she is a full villain, player sympathies with bad guys all the time, and they win THE END. And thousand of young female gender students can start writing their PhD about players subculture deviations based on TLoU2. Plus Tommy resurrection after theater was odd.

In cut scenes death of characters seems "meaningful", on the other hand during gameplay protagonist is killing dozens of humans every minute. It was a dissonance for me.

Adon

Arcane

Ohoho, I don't think this guy has ever hit the gym. Women like Abby are nowhere near the norm.

This isn't what most girls that work out on a weekly basis look like.

Why-is-Abby-so-buff-Last-Of-Us-Part-2-comparison-on-Twitter-has-fans-joking-about-steroids-1024x614.jpg

If we want to talk "normal" physically fit women then Kassandra from AC Oddyssey is a dozen times more normal looking than Abby

assassins-creed-odyssey-characters-compared-6.jpg

Melcar

Arcane
Chicks generally need to take steroids and shit to get those big muscles and man type bodies. BTW, Stephanie Sanzo is one of my favorite gym waifus, second only to Paige Hathaway.

Sodafish

Arcane
Women like Abby

Stop fucking parroting this crap. It's obviously a tranny, NOT a woman. Cuckmann's fantasies to the contrary don't mean shit; they're just more "2 + 2 = 5" nonsense.

Not according to the game and to people who have played it. Abby isn't the trans character in this game, her friend Lev is.

Did you even read what I wrote? I'm fully aware that's what the game claims. I'm saying that is patently ridiculous and not remotely credible.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
Thanks for the responses, but nothing I didn't already know. Abby is not a normal looking woman. Abby isn't even a really strong-looking woman. Not that we didn't already know that. I think even if there's some bullshit explanation like genetic modification, its still unlikely, being the apocalypse and all that jazz. No amount of modification is going to help if you can't get the protein (and steroids) necessary to get that kind of mass.

Naveen

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think it's obvious they originally intended xir to be trans but then thought against it probably because it would look bad to have a transbeast smash a beloved character's skull or something along those lines. It's not even a matter of how big her arms are, the facial structure looks very manish.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLastOfUs2/comments/hgxmm3/pewdiepie_rated_610/

Pewdiepie rated 6/10

•"I wouldn't play it again"

•"Could've been better"

•"Every character had a political script behind them making you see the sock puppet man and not the sock puppet"

•"I played so many mediocre game and this is just another one"

•"I wouldn't have enjoyed it if not for the stream"

•"Needs to be tightened up a bit and reordered"

• rephrasing: Epilogue was useless and added nothing

•"The relationships were empty"
"6/10 I hated it".

How you could rate something above-average but still pan it will be forever beyond me.

This is seriously all I could think of when watching that:

Sodafish

Arcane
normalish looking chicks head

Disagree. The head/face is also distinctly masculine.

The only thing frying certain brains is the severe cognitive dissonance induced by believing "she" is a woman (because Cuckmann told them so), and literally every physical characteristic screaming the opposite.

But eh, fuck it. Don't know why I'm bothering to discuss this console trash; just one more turn of the clown world carousel.

Last edited:

karoliner

Arcane
Vatnik
Maaaaaaybe Stephanie Sanzo if she put on 10kg of fat and removed her tits? Body-wise only and that's obviously really stretching it.

1513364406_stephanie-sanzo.jpg

870355.jpg

Same with Bakhar Nabieva. Yes, this is a woman. She's on so many PEDs she sounds like a man nowadays.

bakharnabieva-2312679225595528036.jpg

bakhar-nabieva-1488511811lp8c4.jpg

Even these 0.000000001% of 0.0000000000001% of bodybuilders don't have Abby's male torso. Abby just looks like a dude that works out. Women simply don't store fat the way Abby does nor do they have that type of body regardless of what they do.

How can this post have so many negative ratings? Are you all gay or something?

*Spoiler*

Abby sex scene, almost threw up, that was a bit much. This whole second half, is just a nightmare fuel.

I just don't like how this story is going, now I gotta watch two men peg eachother.

Sure glad I spent 80 CND on this :|

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
As far as I know, Chinese are going apeshit at the sight of blacks in a relationship with Chinese women. Cultural factors there have lead to notable demographic skew in the sexes where there aren't enough women - retards are aborting their daughters on a big scale. Add to that the usual insecurities about wiener sizes, and it's a perfect storm :lol:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/282119/china-sex-ratio-by-age-group/
While the difference of gender at birth has been decreasing in the country over the past decade, China still boasts the world’s most skewed sex ratio at birth at around 114 males born for every 100 females as of 2018. That means there are about 30 million more men in the country than women. This imbalance likely came from the country’s traditional preference for male children to continue the family lineage, in combination with the population control policies enforced.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom