Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Legend of Heroes Thread - Trails of Cold Steel in the Sky

Deleted member 7219

On Xbox 360 gamepad, if the targeting stops working, hit left shoulder button (I think) to rotate camera - that also brings the targeting back.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
upload_2020-3-23_19-8-25.png

:shredder:

Deleted member 7219

It’s going to be great. I already own the collector’s edition on PS4 but I’m ready to dive in again (will probably complete TfZ first).

By the way, hard means hard for the Aurelia fights....

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
Aww shiiiet it's out already? :d1p:

Not sure if I can resist the urge and just drop Kingmaker before jumping in. Was hoping to finish it before ToCS III came out.

Deleted member 7219

Aww shiiiet it's out already? :d1p:

Not sure if I can resist the urge and just drop Kingmaker before jumping in. Was hoping to finish it before ToCS III came out.

Everything within Trails, nothing outside Trails, nothing against Trails.

Deleted member 7219

First thoughts: well optimised, as expected from Durante. I'm getting 60 FPS on my ageing system when the game felt laggy as hell on PS4.

Fullscreen, Vsync, FOV 70, 1920x1080, 4xMSAA, Anisotropic Filtering, Shadow Res high, Shadow Distance high, Shadow Filtering high, HBAO+, Unlimited Draw Distance, Higher Quality Postprocessing

I've got all the graphics turned up near max except for Transparency Supersampling (off) and Shadow Settings on high rather than ultra.

I'm running an Intel Core 2 Quad 9650 3ghz, GeForce 960, 8GB RAM.

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Two left.

fe4qLcQ.png
More to go if you take into account the pre-trails Legend of Heroes games.

There is nothing pre-Trails.

What are you going to do when you realise Nayuta No Kiskei is going to be revealed as canon and is never going to get localised?

If Sara, Aurelia and Laura aren't enough reasons to drop whatever you're doing then you're doing something wrong with your life.

Ian Grimwood >>> those three

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Someday I will finish Cold Steel 2.

I really don't want to be blue-balled for another half-decade waiting CS IV to be localized and ported to PC.

Jinn

Arcane
bought. now just need to finish zero and ao

Hey, let me know where you land on how you decide to play Ao. I'm still wondering if I should go for the PSP version or PC with the beta patch.

As far as Cold Steel III goes, I'm very tempted to grab it to support the series, but I haven't even played Cold Steel I or purchased Cold Steel II yet. I figured there would be a little Trails series release sale to celebrate the launch of Cold Steel III. I was thinking I'd grab II and III in one fell swoop if there was, but I guess that's not how they're going to roll this time.

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
The most important engine improvement: breast physics.

edit: for the citation needed, please observe Aurealia's tits from 50:55 (the video should be timestamped already)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom