Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

donkeymong

Scholar
The difference in ME3 is that enemies used grenades and had shields. At least now you have to move and change positions, while in ME1 and 2 everyone simply shoot each other ad infinitum.

That isnt really true for the first game with charging Krogans and Geth Juggernauts.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
On September 10th, BioWare’s “Gamers with Gams” strutted their stuff for YWCA Edmonton’s fourth annual Walk A Mile in Her Shoes event, the international men’s march to stop rape, sexual assault, and gender violence.
image.jpeg

It's a picture worth thousand words. The very Bioware essence visualized.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
More importantly, how does a bunch of men walking around in women's shoes in any way stop rape?

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
More importantly, how does a bunch of men walking around in women's shoes in any way stop rape?
Haven't you ever tried to rape someone with your high heels on? It's fucking difficult. OR SO I'VE HEARD

Seriously though, this is the same sort of thing as those idiots who put pink ribbons on their car and think that they're curing cancer. People like to think that they're helping to solve a problem, but can't or won't do anything that matters, so they goof off and pat themselves on the back for being such great people.

Last edited:

Athelas

Arcane
Well, that makes sense. Bioware's dating sims provide an outlet that budding rapists otherwise wouldn't have. Not a healthy outlet mind you, but an outlet nonetheless.

J1M

Arcane
They should make women walk a mile in men's shoes so they know that their aching feet are a choice.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
I actually wish people like that would fuck off and die. And that includes Bioware. People think badly enough about gays without them adding more fuel to the fire.

Redlands

Arcane
From that picture it looks like it's a giant dating event for gays.
do you mean it wasn't???!

I can't think of a gay guy I know (which, granted, is only about five) who is interested in women's clothing at all.

I'm pretty sure the only time they are is if they're involved with the fashion industry, but from what I've seen that's just a bit troll on womanhood in general.

I mean hey, if your chances of getting laid didn't require you to answer no to "Does my ass look fat in this?", who the hell wouldn't be tempted to answer "Yes."

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I mean hey, if your chances of getting laid didn't require you to answer no to "Does my ass look fat in this?", who the hell wouldn't be tempted to answer "Yes."
The correct answer to that question is "helll yeah!" Ain't nothin wrong wit a little junk in da trunk. Besides, if you tell your girl what she wants to hear she'll think you're desperate and you won't get none.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom